X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU to face Purdue

Originally posted by MaddogJack View Post
    Until we win a game or two in the tourney
    Uh, that already happened. Counted for absolutely NOTHING in succeeding years. This is the first year that SDSU has drawn what could be described as a fair seed.

Comment

Did I see game time as 12:30pm Eastern on Saturday?
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
        So St. Bonaventure's first trip to the tournament and they get a #5 seed?
        Hey, those Catholic schools look out for each other.

Comment

Last time we played Purdue, we got embarrassed.

I trust our women will play better this time.

Go do it women!
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Well its a 6.5 hour drive for me. little farther than Xavier was. tickets $32 for adults. $22 for students ages 3-21, so one adult two kids plus 7 for the will call window fee, plus tank and a half of diesel at $4.10 a gallon. I'm in, so who else is going? Oh yea, getting up at and hitting the road at 4 am to get there in plenty of time.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
              Last time we played Purdue, we got embarrassed.

I trust our women will play better this time.

Go do it women!
              I was just thinking that. Wish we had Sam O on our side going into this game.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

So would the IP schools from the summit IPFW IUPUI maybe show up to watch and if they did would they cheer for Purdue or a confrence mate?
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                  Well its a 6.5 hour drive for me. little farther than Xavier was. tickets $32 for adults. $22 for students ages 3-21, so one adult two kids plus 7 for the will call window fee, plus tank and a half of diesel at $4.10 a gallon. I'm in, so who else is going? Oh yea, getting up at and hitting the road at 4 am to get there in plenty of time.
                  3 of us going...leaving Sioux Falls, SD early Fri morning...picking up a nephew in Omaha.
                  "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

looking at ESPN's preview the Jacks and Purdue are pretty even in points scored, allowed, record. If the Jacks can put it together and play D. avoid the long scoring droughts etc. they could pull it off.

Comment

The home court part is unfortunate, but I guess that a #13 seems about right. What are Purdue's strengths? It can't be worse than matching up with those twin-towers from Xavier last year.

Congrats to the women on giving us an amazing 4th straight NCAA matchup to complain about!

Comment

To be honest, based on common opponents . . . I think Purdue might--just might--be beatable on their home court, by a superior effort by the Rabbits.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

In case anyone feels we got slighted, we didn't. Green Bay loses 1 game all year...and gets a #7 seed...and gets to play (#10) Iowa State in Ames. How 'bout them apples

Comment

Purdue's Brittany Rayburn MADE 12 three point baskets against Minnesota this year.

Comment

okay just ordered three tickets hopefully in the SDSU section at least that is what I specified. looks like a 4am wakeup Sat morning. And a bunch of emails from Purdue because I ordered from their site so looks like ticket offers for everything to go along with Michigan St. ticket offers blah blah blah.

Comment

Purdue kind of messed up our season last year after the WNIT game there. Thats when one of their players came down with some kind of disease that required quaranteen for her and shots for everyone that came into contact with her. plus a lot of worry for a few weeks afterward.

Comment

Working...
                                X