LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Re: Jacks vs IPFW(Summit)

after losing to the Jacks by 40 WIU will beat ORU

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
        after losing to the Jacks by 40 WIU will beat ORU
        Just goes to show you you can't count on anything in a tournament. And once upsets begin..... Jacks better not see this as a reason to let down their guard.

Comment

upset alert Wiu beats Oru 83 71

Comment

Jacks women dominate Mastodons in quarters
            http://www.sdsucollegian.com/2012/03...s-in-quarters/
            Sports Lounge TV Show: http://www.youtube.com/user/tlk23?feature=mhee
            Sports Block Radio Show: http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=subject%3A"Sports+Block"

Comment

Sdsu and western looked like the better teamd by far.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

wow---didn't see that one coming. i figured oru could run into problems come monday---definitely tuesday.
                jacks just need to stay focused and take care of business.

Comment

I have not spoken with anyone that can honestly say they were picking Western to beat OR. But, if you look at the history of OR in the tournament in SF it has not been very impressive. The Jacks clearly upset them three years ago - as they were heads on favorites to win the tournament. Last year Oakland simply embarrashed OR and this year the #7 seed has their way with them. I am thinking the southland conf is looking pretty inviting to the women from OR.

Jacks still cannot over look anyone - keep winning and moving on.

GBGBGJ

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
                  wow---didn't see that one coming. i figured oru could run into problems come monday---definitely tuesday.
                  jacks just need to stay focused and take care of business.

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post
                    I have not spoken with anyone that can honestly say they were picking Western to beat OR. But, if you look at the history of OR in the tournament in SF it has not been very impressive. The Jacks clearly upset them three years ago - as they were heads on favorites to win the tournament. Last year Oakland simply embarrashed OR and this year the #7 seed has their way with them. I am thinking the southland conf is looking pretty inviting to the women from OR.

Jacks still cannot over look anyone - keep winning and moving on.GBGBGJ
                    on TV's argus blog I predicted WIU by six. after watching ORU against Oakland at Oakland although it was a twenty something point win for ORU I was not impressed with them and if OU would have been a little more healthy and at full strength (no Minnifee, Carnagos first game back from Gall Bladder surgery) I think things would have turned out different. WIU did what they had to do beat the press which I hope AJ was watching, and spread it out for the back door plays.

Comment

Working...
                    X