Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Iupui gdt

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    I thought Gabby played her best game of the year. No turnovers,and passed and rebounded really well in 19 minutes. She usually come in and replaces Jill,but I would like to see more of Gabby and Jill together. And please- get Sunnarborg and Lingle in the game at the same time - it really worked in the tournament last year,so I hope we see more of it from now on.
    Gabby looked sharp running point last nite. Couple of really great assists, and good d.

Comment

Got to mention Tera Heiser,2-2,0-0 ,2-2 for 6 points ,can't get any more efficient than that with her playing time!
      As a team,we shot 92% from the charity stripe,23-25.That's fantastic!
      Looking like the women are playing like they really want to win an unprecedented fourth straight Tournament Championship!Go get 'em
      Last edited by jackdaniel; 02-26-2012, 11:26 AM.

Comment

I was hoping someone would give Tera Heiser some ink. She is slowly improving by taking care of the ball and that was difficult to do against IUPUI. They are quick and athletic. She is only a So. and will get nothing but better.

I would have never guessed the Women would win the regular season conference. Even the conference games we lost we could have easily won. At Oral and USD we had nice leads and simply let them slip away. I think we were picked a distant third behind Oral Roberts who was everyone's choice.

Congrats to our Women Jackrabbits and thanks to our seniors Jenny and Jill. Just think of the places they have been and the teams they have beat'n. We still have a few to go. Good luck in the tournament.

GBGBGJ

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
        Got to mention Tera Heiser,2-2,0-0 ,2-2 for 6 points ,can't get any more efficient than that with her playing time!
        As a team,we shot 92% from the charity stripe,23-25.That's fantastic!
        Looking like the women are playing like they really want to win an unprecedented fourth straight Tournament Championship!Go get 'em

Comment

Working...
        X