Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iupui gdt

Time for tip-off and no thread?

Start thinking that SDSU doesn't care about their SL league leading ladies!

Re: Iupui gdt

First media TO, Jacks out to 8-0 lead.

Comment

2nd media TO, Jacks 10, Jags 4. Jags ball under their own basket after reb off Sunny.

Comment

At 3rd media TO, Jacks are starting to stretch lead to 9, 20-11, Lingle to line for 2 when back.

The Jags are getting into foul trouble. Jacks are so platooning that no one has more than 1.

Lingle gets the two FT.

22-13

Comment

Jacks trying to close out the game. Lead by 9 after Young's two FT. Less than 3 min left.

Comment

Hanna nails a huge 3 to get to a 12 pt lead with under 2 min to go.

Comment

Final 66-52, JACKS WIN SUMMIT LEAGUE REGULAR SEASON Championship!!!!

Comment

Over 3K attendence.

Comment

It worries me that they don't know how to keep a small lead,rebounding,rushing down court as fast as you can go,put up a fast ,poor shot.To me, that's exactly what the other team hopes you do,so that they have enough time to make a comeback.I know,lots of people think otherwise,(playing tentative,scared)if you play too conservativly,you lose momentum and end up not scoring either, but, if you use all the shot clock,unless you're wide open or have a lane to the bucket,and take a high percentage shot each time down court,the pressure mounts for them to beat the clock and still come up with decent shots.By all means though,take the wide open shot or lane to the bucket,if the opportunity presents itself.This time it all worked out,so congratulations to the summit league regular season champs!JMO

On a fast break,women always have dribbler keep it all the way down court putting up lame lay up attempt with defender all over them,instead of flipping it to the trailing player for an easy layup(wonder if they even know a teamate is following right behind?) , or passing to the other side of the court early in the break,playing defender for a little give and go.I know,anyone can be critical after the fact.A win is a win,so,all this means nothing,but would just like to see more creative fast breaks getting more players involved.Can't have everything you want in game play though .....sorry for the rant,watched too much of Shoni Schimmel today.You played well Jacks.
                  Last edited by jackdaniel; 02-25-2012, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Congrats women on the nice win and reclaim the regular season championship.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

with the massive line changes I don't think AJ was too happy with his starters tonight. except maybe Eide. but they did what they had to and pulled away late. congrats on the sole possession of first place. lets beat the Leathernecks Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                        with the massive line changes I don't think AJ was too happy with his starters tonight. except maybe Eide. but they did what they had to and pulled away late. congrats on the sole possession of first place. lets beat the Leathernecks Monday.
                        Gotta include Sunny along with Eide ,6-8,3-3,5-5 for 20 points in 26 min,good game in my book.Strop seems to hit the big three when we need one of late too.

Comment

This team is capable of stumbling a little but it doesn't seem to upset them -- they just keep battling until the momentum returns. IUPUI had some weapons but you knew that our depth (I think IUPUI dressed 10) would be a factor.

Comment

I thought Gabby played her best game of the year. No turnovers,and passed and rebounded really well in 19 minutes. She usually come in and replaces Jill,but I would like to see more of Gabby and Jill together. And please- get Sunnarborg and Lingle in the game at the same time - it really worked in the tournament last year,so I hope we see more of it from now on.

Comment

Congratulations on the regular season title! Great accomplishment. Whatever they are doing is working.

Comment

Working...
                              X