Ipfw gdt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ipfw gdt

I think he's got bad public speaking/media skills.

Comment

Even though I not a huge fan of the way Coach Paul conducts himself in post game press conferences, I like that he rubs a lot of fans the wrong way.

Having a "villain" in the league isn't the worst thing in the world, and is actually pretty good at drawing attention to WBB in the Summit.

If Coach Kampe is taking jabs at Coach Paul and we're dedicating entire threads to how much we dislike the guy, he must be doing something right.
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
        Even though I not a huge fan of the way Coach Paul conducts himself in post game press conferences, I like that he rubs a lot of fans the wrong way.

Having a "villain" in the league isn't the worst thing in the world, and is actually pretty good at drawing attention to WBB in the Summit.

If Coach Kampe is taking jabs at Coach Paul and we're dedicating entire threads to how much we dislike the guy, he must be doing something right.
        What was kampes jab?
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Having a "villain" in the league isn't the worst thing in the world
          Already got one. Finkbeiner. He's kicked balls in frustration what? twice that we know of? And he shortsightedly continued to play Bigham after she tore her ACL. If there's anyone on the planet that can explain how playing her in that blowout loss to Oakland in last year's semis was other than villainous, I'd like to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            What was kampes jab?
            Chris Paul was complaining about being heckled by Oakland students on their home floor, as Oakland bussed tons students out to Fort Wayne and the Oakland fans greatly outnumbered the IPFW fans in the building.

Kampe's response was something to effect of: "Maybe he should go out and promote his program a little."
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Coach Paul doesn't hide his frustration very well. No big deal, really. Kind of childish, I suppose.
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                in his presser he praises us then goes into a whine about us being agressive and getting away with pretty much mugging them. Rosado just stops short of calling the Jacks a dirty team. well maybe she called the Jacks a dirty team.
                dirty? weren't there zebras on the court, too?---but, can't blame them for floor play. know what would happen next.

Comment

Chris Paul was complaining about being heckled by Oakland students on their home floor, as Oakland bussed tons students out to Fort Wayne and the Oakland fans greatly outnumbered the IPFW fans in the building.

Kampe's response was something to effect of: "Maybe he should go out and promote his program a little."
                  That's funny.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    That's funny.
                    Kampe does grow on you, doesn't he?
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                      Kampe does grow on you, doesn't he?
                      Yeah, I still want to not like him just because we have struggled with them for the most part but from the interview i have watching he really does know his stuff. I think with them and NDSU we could have some great rivalry games with a lot of importance battling for the top seeds every year.

Comment

Working...
                      X