Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ipfw gdt

Jacks lead by 4 at halftime, 34-30.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Re: Ipfw gdt

42-39 Jacks at the under 16 minute media timeout.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

56-45 Jacks, 8:49 remains

Sunnarborg with 15, Lingle with 10
      Last edited by Kemo; 01-28-2012, 05:15 PM.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

64 - 55 Jacks, 4:55 remains
        - Steven Wright

Comment

67-58 Jack, 3:40 left
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Jacks Win: 76-66 is the final.

Young and Sunnarborg with 15, four Jackrabbits in double figures.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Few things in life give me as much joy as a 'W' over coach Chris Paul...I do not like that condescending, arrogant prick...Whew! Glad I got that off my chest...
              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                Few things in life give me as much joy as a 'W' over coach Chris Paul...I do not like that condescending, arrogant prick...Whew! Glad I got that off my chest...
                I was just about to post the same thing. Him and dinkwiner at oru. I was about to post the same thing. Beating them always feels good.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Got a chance to see/hear Coach Paul speak off camera with a reporter last year at the summit tournament. I was very impressed with him as he was very respectful of SDSU and what they do, he did feel he knew how to beat it and that his team was capable of doing that. I didn't find him to be condescending or arrogant. After the interview he even spent some time chatting with my family and I. After that I have to admit I gained a little respect for him.

But, that doesn't mean we fans shouldn't enjoy when our team beats his.

EDIT...
                  Oh yeah but Finkbiner can suck it!
                  Last edited by EQguy; 01-28-2012, 09:29 PM. Reason: Finkbiner
                  "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                  -Leo Rosten

Comment

Personally, I've never actually had a problem with Paul, even though I hate IPFW (or so it is said).

Finkbeiner, on the other hand, just comes off IMHO as an ass.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post

He does need to keep his mouth shut! I love putting the hammer to his worthless teams.

Comment

for this road trip---1 down, 1 to go. nice win. would really be nice to go into that oru game 1 up.

Comment

Kind of shocked at some responses on this site.Hate is an ugly thing.Some of you really relish it ,i really don't understand what your talking about Paul as a condescending,arrogant,prick and his worthless teams.....wow,fine example of the kind of people you can find at SDSU.Shameful .....you really set a fine example to the University.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                            Kind of shocked at some responses on this site.Hate is an ugly thing.Some of you really relish it ,i really don't understand what your talking about Paul as a condescending,arrogant,prick and his worthless teams.....wow,fine example of the kind of people you can find at SDSU.Shameful .....you really set a fine example to the University.
                            Alcohol does that to people, sometimes . . .
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                              First of all, no one said anything about 'hate'. Second, if you don't think he is condescendant and arrogant, go back and watch some of his pressers...and then tell me what you think. I'll give you 'prick'...that may have been a bit harsh. Lastly, before you call anything or anyone 'shameful' on this board, learn how to post with proper grammar and punctuation from whatever device you post with.
                              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
                              X