• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBB Jacks @ Nebraska

No GDT? No Jackrabbit Extra feed?
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: WBB Jacks @ Nebraska

I haven't paid attention to Nebraska. I'm assuming a W will be a tougher get this year than the last time we won there? Have we played them since we beat them the first time, I don't recall?

Are they as good this year as they were last year? It was last year they lost like 2 games, correct?
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
      I haven't paid attention to Nebraska. I'm assuming a W will be a tougher get this year than the last time we won there? Have we played them since we beat them the first time, I don't recall?

Are they as good this year as they were last year? It was last year they lost like 2 games, correct?
      Nope two years ago. Last year, Huskers didn't make NCAA. But they're off to a 10-1 start, and are rated about 24th.

Comment

Anybody know of any feed where we can watch...Nebraska only has audio available???

Comment

BTN on web, and GoHuskers.com both have video. $15. is more than I want to lay out for Husker propoganda. Staying with SDSU feed.

Down 3, 18-15, under 12 media TO. Jacks shooting 55%+ so far.

Sunny hits 1 of 2 FT.

Neb hits trey. up 5.

Comment

24-24 at 7:01 left in half. Ladies are being aggressive, and shooting well. Eide leading all scorers with 9.

Comment

Jacks up 2 at the under 4 media break. Jill has hit 1 of 3 trey's, and is 1 below for the all time treys career record.

Comment

These Nebraska announcers really annoy me (listening to the free Nebraska radio stream on their website). Calling someone Hoops (Yes, I know her name is Hooper but c'mon) and zeroes. Use full names, not nicknames please.

Comment

34-34 tie under 1 min left in half. Jacks VERY AGGRESSIVE.

@ half. Neb 36, SDSU 34

Comment

Sunny/Eide each with 10 pts @ half.

Comment

The way we are shooting, we grab a few more rebounds and we will win this game. Is neb trying to trap or press us at all.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Neb up to a 11 pt lead. Huskers starting to take control.

Comment

Jacks on 7-2 run, trying to get back into this game. Down to 10 pt lead for Neb.

Jacks getting some calls after getting most of the whistles early in 2nd half. Both teams have 10 fouls.

Eide get 16th pt. down to 9 pt for Neb. 4:26 left.

Comment

Jacks fall by 11 to Neb.

Comment

Jacks fall by 9
                              Eide with 21 Sunny with 20

Comment

Working...
                              X