Western Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Western Illinois

It was good to see that both Stuart and Boever seem to be adapting better to the pace of the college game,even though it was against a obviously lesser talented team.

Comment

Here's all the stats,this team plays hard,commits a lot of turnovers but forces a lot too,lots of rebounds,shot over 50% fg.What i liked to see the most,is everyone was involved that could physically play (no Waytashek)and everyone contributed.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/womens-...d=201111300638

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        I will be a be surprised if we do win by over 15. I dont think we lose obviously, but I am concerned. I would like to hold judgement till the end of the year. A lot of players are learning new roles.
        Hindsights 20/20.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
          Hindsights 20/20.
          I am glad I was wrong too. I figured we would win, but I was guessing tops in the 60s for scoring. I am glad they proved me wrong. It was a good team effort and frankly we will need to whole team to do well again in confrence this year. Off to a good start so far.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I am glad I was wrong too. I figured we would win, but I was guessing tops in the 60s for scoring. I am glad they proved me wrong. It was a good team effort and frankly we will need to whole team to do well again in confrence this year. Off to a good start so far.
            I was at the Washington State game and then the Cancun Challenge. Two completely different situations. SDSU has a good team that is going to win some big games and lose some big games, just have to do it at the right time. Again, it will come down to shooting percentage in most instances. When matched up against a team like Cincy, Wash St, MTSt we have to shoot better than 40%. I believe it was 22% against UCinn and 32% against MTSt. The Marist game was lost at the FT line.

Some teams can win a lot of games with a low FG%, this years Jackrabbit team isn't one of them. So, knock em down girls and we'll see a bunch of W's.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I am glad they proved me right!
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                I am glad they proved me right!
                Me too.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                X