Western Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Illinois

Hope we see more of an offensive showing tonight.Sure would be nice to make a statement to our conference foes that our struggling on offense is over.Go Jacks!

Re: Western Illinois

I will be surpised if we don't win by 15+.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
      I will be surpised if we don't win by 15+.
      I will be a be surprised if we do win by over 15. I dont think we lose obviously, but I am concerned. I would like to hold judgement till the end of the year. A lot of players are learning new roles.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

17-13 Jacks at the under 12 media timeout.
        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

9:07 to go in the first half
          SDSU 21, WIU 18

Comment

33-20 Jacks at the under 4 media timeout.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

40-22 Jacks at half.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Jacks are dominating the boards, both offensively and defensively. 40-22 at half Jacks up.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                  Jacks are dominating the boards, both offensively and defensively. 40-22 at half Jacks up.
                  Every time I see 22 as a score I shudder...glad we are on the positive side of this so far
                  "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Definitely an improvement offensively compared to the struggles of the last two games.Wondering if something is wrong with Jill - she didn't get nearly as many minutes as she normally does.

Comment

The score seemed to jump back and forth like both team had some runs but we had more and bigger runs. glad to see it. even though the TOs are a little high for 1 half IMO. Wonder what kind of pressure the D is giving us.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

they only trapped once in the half basically tight man

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                          Definitely an improvement offensively compared to the struggles of the last two games.Wondering if something is wrong with Jill - she didn't get nearly as many minutes as she normally does.
                          No one played more than 12 minutes in 1st half...Jill played 11. All 12 that suited played in the 1st half, with 11 of the 12 playing between 5 and 12 minutes each.
                          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

the refs are calling iffy hand touches for fouls and letting them beat each other up on the inside

Comment

47-26...about 17 min to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X