Xavier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Xavier

I bought the month long ESPN3 package to watch the Summit Finals and beyond. Good quality stream, announcers leave something to be desired I would recommend it if you do not have cable or satellite coverage. You can also buy only the game if you don't want to do the month option.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
      I agree....although Baylor and Oklahoma weren't toooo bad. From cursory stat checking some points of emphasis(if I'm reading them correctly). Xavier defends the 3 alright, IMO this is reflective a little bit from the fact no one in their conference can probably go inside on them. They are turnover prone, so the Jacks need to capitalize on that. As well as it looks like they do get into some foul trouble so the women need to hit the Free Throws. Those appear to be their weaknesses. I've never watched them, just going off statistical rankings. Otherwise they are solid and remind me a lot of Oklamhoma on paper. I have some guesses to what AJ will do.
      It really depends on which team show up: San Diego State or South Dakota State......
      I've seen both our game at Baylor, and our game at Oklahoma, and now the game at Xavier and IMHO there is no question that this Xavier team would have kicked Baylor, and beaten Oklahoma. They are just wicked inside, and because of that, there perimiter players were able to dog our shooters. Now, I do know that Oklahoma made the Final Four last year, and there is no guarantee this team will, but they are still REALLY tough.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFlash View Post
        I bought the month long ESPN3 package to watch the Summit Finals and beyond. Good quality stream, announcers leave something to be desired I would recommend it if you do not have cable or satellite coverage. You can also buy only the game if you don't want to do the month option.
        The announcers were not very good for the Summit League finals. However, yesterday the ESPN coverage was excellent. They actually called us South Dakota State University. That said, we now can't get our own state newspaper to indentify us correctly. This mornings Argus noted that Kristin Rotert tied the USD record for three pointers. My goodness folks doe no one proof read this articles?

Great year lady Jacks.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Gonzaga advances to the sweet 16...how awesome would a X vs. Zags game be to watch?

SDSU has NEVER.. I'll repeat NEVER lost to the Zags... Zags 0 Bunnies 2!

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
            Gonzaga advances to the sweet 16...how awesome would a X vs. Zags game be to watch?

SDSU has NEVER.. I'll repeat NEVER lost to the Zags... Zags 0 Bunnies 2!

I saw that too and couldn't help but think that should've been SDSU giving the Zags another run, considering IMO, us and Montana should've been switched given record and RPI. And we would've beat UCLA IMO.

Go Jacks!!
            SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Working...
            X