1st Round Opponent: Xavier
    Site: Cincinatti
    Spokane Region

Re: Ncaa selection!!!

We can do that!!!

Comment

LET'M (lets watch 'em) DO IT!
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I'm just glad Trey Wingo got South Dakota State right instead of calling us San Diego State.

Go Jacks!
        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

We get someone playing in their home town again.

Comment

Why is it we always end up on someones or close to someones homecourt.

Comment

because Sioux Falls doesn't have a facility that can host a first round.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                Because Sioux Falls doesn't have a facility good enough to host . . .

Trust me, with the Summit League's women's basketball attendance, Sioux Falls would get a first/second round women's tournament bid if it had a better venue.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                  I'm just glad Trey Wingo got South Dakota State right instead of calling us San Diego State.

Go Jacks!
                  I get the feeling Trey has actually come to kind of like SDSU-blue . . . he seems to have been a good sport about the whole Trip Dingo thing . . .
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                    Now you know how the rest summit league feels!

This team can win on the road. I don't care where it is or who we play we are in the Dance with a chance.
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

I suppose Xavier, as a 2 seed, ought to fill me with all kinds of dread and foreboding.

And yet, I actually kind of like the matchup.

Weird, huh?

Get past Xavier, and draw Louisville or Vanderbilt. I dunno about Louisville, but I've always thought that because of the style of play, Vandy could be taken by SDSU on a good night.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

except for his comment... "the only three times they have been in the tournament." how about "Have made the tournament the first three years eligible."

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
                          except for his comment... "the only three times they have been in the tournament." how about "Have made the tournament the first three years eligible."
                          I'm gonna give him partial-credit for this, as I'm going to charitably assume that he was trying to get out the "made the tournament in their first three years of eligibility" and muffed it a bit.

I'm also basking in this really amazingly unreasonable good feeling I have about taking on Xavier . . .
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

So we have a 19-13 record and #118 RPI and get a 15,and Montana is 18-14 with a #134 RPI and they get the 14. I can't imagine they played a tougher schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                              I'm gonna give him partial-credit for this, as I'm going to charitably assume that he was trying to get out the "made the tournament in their first three years of eligibility" and muffed it a bit.

I'm also basking in this really amazingly unreasonable good feeling I have about taking on Xavier . . .
                              I am not scared of Xavier... but then I haven't researched them yet either

Comment

Working...
                              X