Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ipfw gdt

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
    It wasn't you Sturgis, but I seem to remember some folks questioning if AJ could still do it. Ironically enough, those people havent been around the board in the past month and a half.

That bandwagon got pretty empty at one point... welcome back to The Doubters. Do this, Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
      That bandwagon got pretty empty at one point... welcome back to The Doubters. Do this, Jacks!
      I would venture to say that this season, with everything that has happened, could be one of the best seasons AJ has had with the Jacks. He hasn't had the studs on the team and it took a ton of work by the staff to get this team to believe in themselves.

Now, lets just do what we do and get that ticket punched...
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
        I would venture to say that this season, with everything that has happened, could be one of the best seasons AJ has had with the Jacks. He hasn't had the studs on the team and it took a ton of work by the staff to get this team to believe in themselves.

Now, lets just do what we do and get that ticket punched...
        and for the new ladies this has nothing to do but build up confidence for next year. To know that they can do it.

Comment

and what is so great about today. knowing Jerry Stinkbiner won't be there, Again! course look out Oakland next year. If ORU has a big lead you know Luper will be firing from three with one second left.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
            and what is so great about today. knowing Jerry Stinkbiner won't be there, Again! course look out Oakland next year. If ORU has a big lead you know Luper will be firing from three with one second left.
            Speaking of Luper...for all the much deserved accolades she has gotten, it just shows how important Bingham is to that team.
            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

This is different from this year how?

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
                I have to say... I have a lot of respect for the women players for IPFW... I just really, REALLY dislike their coach. He comes across as a whiny snot nosed brat. Slimy.. will quit now... The don's players have my respect their coach not so much..
                I don't have a lot of respect for Drake - she was a chippy,mouthy little thing who tried to get in Macie's head all day,but Macie wouldn't allow it.

Comment

My congrats to the Lady Jackrabbits! Now, take down Oakland!!

Comment

Sorry I quit updating at the half. Got busy at work.

Yeah, Wayne got pretty chippy there in the second half when it became apparent they weren't going to win the game.

I'll repeat earlier sentiment.

Go home Wayne.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

It was tough but we were able to take out Wayne(I'm also partial to just calling them "Fort".)
                      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

okay, I just watched the presser with Coach Paul after the game on the argus site. As much as he was a little weasel after the game at Fort Wayne tonight he was a different person, very complimentary of the Jacks and very humble. Said Macie and Kristen did what seniors are supposed to do, lead. Said he would rather lose in front of 5000 Jackrabbit fans than win or lose in front of a 100. Said the atmosphere was great and the loudest noise is no noise and thats what they wanted to do silence the crowd. He gained just a little respect from me tonight. Watch the video.

Comment

Ipfwho? I am worried about Oakland now....

Comment

okay, I just watched the presser with Coach Paul after the game on the argus site. As much as he was a little weasel after the game at Fort Wayne tonight he was a different person, very complimentary of the Jacks and very humble. Said Macie and Kristen did what seniors are supposed to do, lead. Said he would rather lose in front of 5000 Jackrabbit fans than win or lose in front of a 100. Said the atmosphere was great and the loudest noise is no noise and thats what they wanted to do silence the crowd. He gained just a little respect from me tonight. Watch the video.
                            I agree with you,i think his only crime is his passion to see his team succeed.I think he'll be better at keeping his emotions in check in the future.He just seems like a good guy to me.I could be wrong,but i think i'll give him credit for trying.

Comment

While watching Wayne today, my wife and I had a few laughs about the coach. Now, he's probably a fine fellow. He seemed gracious in defeat today. He's brought that program forward so that it's a real competitor and one that can challenge any team in the conference.

That being said, we had this debate: Gomer Pyle or his cousin, Goober. We pondered. We studied. We debated. We concluded: Gomer.

Coach Gomer Pyle. (I know, he may more closely resemble Deputy Barney Phyffe but we thought Gomer was best.)

Added later: Aw, geez...just watched the post game press conference and nowI feel badly for making a jerky comment. The coach was a classy guy and two of the IPFW athletes are obviously pretty down about the loss...they played their hearts out and really clawed back to nearly win the game. He still calls us "South". Okay, Wayne. Gomer.
                              Last edited by JackJD; 03-07-2011, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                                I agree with you,i think his only crime is his passion to see his team succeed.I think he'll be better at keeping his emotions in check in the future.He just seems like a good guy to me.I could be wrong,but i think i'll give him credit for trying.

the Oral Roberts Presser is here... if you want to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSummi.../3/MYC4hof8o_g

Thought Fink was ok. Every time he caught himself slipping into complaining about injuries he tried to pull back.. Said Something about Kevi may not play in the WNIT because of an injury? Not sure what that would be or if it happened today? anybody know? A lot less emotion than losing last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X