• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umkc gdt

About 30 minutes to tip.

Collegian blog is here:

http://www.sdsucollegian.com/sports/women-s-bb-vs-umkc

I don't think TV will be there because of the weather.

Re: Umkc gdt

Originally posted by MinnJack View Post
    About 30 minutes to tip.

Collegian blog is here:

http://www.sdsucollegian.com/sports/women-s-bb-vs-umkc

I don't think TV will be there because of the weather.
    TV said he won't be making the trip. I might be staying at the hospital tonight, good news, WNAX comes in great in Yankton.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

which Rabbits show up tonight.

Comment

11-1 SDSU at the under-16 timeout. UMKC not looking forward to staying in Brookings an extra couple of days, I think . . .
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

The forecast for Kansas City is a foot of snow tonight through tomorrow.

Kansas City has gotten a foot of snow in a single storm exactly once in recorded history.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

14-1, nice start I'd say.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

UMKC gets their first field goal with 14:20 in the first half.

SDSU /Sunnarborg responds with a 3. 17-3 SDSU, 13:50 to go in the first half . . .

Almost but not quite what UConn did to Duke this evening . . .
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

this looks like a whistle happy bunch of refs tonight 15 fouls in nine minutes. either good defense by the Jacks or a cold shooting Roos team tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                  this looks like a whistle happy bunch of refs tonight 15 fouls in nine minutes. either good defense by the Jacks or a cold shooting Roos team tonight.
                  It might just be how I'm seeing it, but UMKC looks like a team that just doesn't want to be there tonight . . . so far, at least.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

OU ORU in overtime tied 61 61

Comment

double overtime for ou and oru 68 all

Comment

I agree the officials have certainly injected themselves into the game early and often. Almost glad I'm not there. Officials need to do a better job of allowing these games to flow. There is basically a foul every possession. Frustrating and ugly, exactly what you don't want. A game like this needs to be flagged for review by the league office. This is flat out ridiculous. The officials have to be incompetent.

Comment

UMKC making a little run. Need some leadership at key times like this. Down to an 11 point game. Just couldn't put them away and that might bite the Jacks. Could have really buried them.

Comment

Nice little run to finish the half 43-26 Jackrabbits. Great half of BB despite all the whistles.

Comment

Nice half for the Jacks. Sunnarborg...wow!

Comment

Working...
                              X