Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT--Centenary

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    ...some people are hard to please. Centenary is terrible, as we all know, but we still held them to their lowest point total of the year and gave them their largest defeat...
    and some maybe a little too easy to please...If this launches the Jacks into playing better in the remaining games as some of the team alluded too great. I see a lot of troubling things with this teams demeanor that go beyond basketball talent.

Comment

I've been told I'm a "glass half full" kind of person. But I'm also a realist. The win over Centenary isn't a reason for thinking this team has turned everything around. But what is a reason for celebration is the manner in which we did beat them. We did what we were supposed to do. That's a positive.

Comment

Anything positive at this point is a plus. I still think this team has a run in it - there is too much talent not to pull things together to some extent. The big question will be how good they can feel about themselves going into the Summit League tourney in Sioux Falls.
        The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Working...
        X