Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gdt - umkc

Originally posted by Chains View Post
    It was a much needed win. You better beat a winless UMKC with whatever players we put on the floor. Nice effort from the entire team that made the trip. I know Coach was planning on making some line up changes but the enjuries and illnees really forced his hand. Thanks for stepping up ladies. but, we will need Macie, Tara and Leah if we're going to make any noise in the conference.

GBGBGJ

Um, UMKC had more wins than we did going in.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
      Um, UMKC had more wins than we did going in.
      I believe he meant in conference play.

Comment

I'll point out that SUU is off to a really good start this year. Maybe that Cedar CIty game, and loss won't be such a surprise by the end of season.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
          I'll point out that SUU is off to a really good start this year. Maybe that Cedar CIty game, and loss won't be such a surprise by the end of season.
          Just ask the Bison how well SUU has been playing.I'm sure they would agree.

Comment

Seems to me, at least in the leagues the Jackrabbits play, there are no Morningsides or Augies. The teams in the Summit and MVFC put effort into the athletic programs and so perennial bottom feeders just don't exist.
            You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Working...
            X