Comment

Re: Gdt - umkc

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
      where do you go after i click the link?
      \\
      left lower corner...

Comment

Jacks up 9 at half. Flurry of late turnovers kept it close. We are not fouling and are lights out on threes so far. Keep it up, Jacks.

vote link again. go to lower left corner. you can vote for grandma, grandpa and kids you have not had yet. No one in his right mind should pick a grizzly over a jackrabbit..
        http://www.thesummitleague.org/share/PollRecord.dbml

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
          \\
          left lower corner...

holy cow, how did i miss that.

Comment

We are up12 with 17 minutes left after an eide 3 pt. play.

Comment

NOw up 59-43 under 10 after a Young fast break layup. with exception of 14 TOs, playing well.

Comment

And 62-43 after Rotert trey.. We are 9-16 from three point land and have made 11 of last 12 FTs. A kerblastification in the making.

All readers go vote! lower left corner. neck and neck with oakland.
                http://www.thesummitleague.org/share/PollRecord.dbml

Comment

Way to go Jacks, Final SDSU 81 - UMKC 59

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                    Way to go Jacks, Final SDSU 81 - UMKC 59

Lingle had 17 rebounds...
                    Eide and Rotert led with 17 points apiece
                    Sound kerblastification and a great way to go into the New Year. Now, let's win the next 20 or so...

C'mon people, let's win this mascot thing!!!! http://www.thesummitleague.org/share/PollRecord.dbml

Comment

Winning in a convincing manner on the road was very important for this team. Don't know if the corner has been turned, but we appear to be at least peaking around that corner.

Comment

I had trouble getting on...got the "server busy" message so just listened on the radio and voted for the mascot.

Comment

Nice win! Vote now and often.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Applause, applause. Nice win, Jacks! The team has a few days to get healthier and then really get serious.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                              Applause, applause. Nice win, Jacks! The team has a few days to get healthier and then really get serious.
                              It was a much needed win. You better beat a winless UMKC with whatever players we put on the floor. Nice effort from the entire team that made the trip. I know Coach was planning on making some line up changes but the enjuries and illnees really forced his hand. Thanks for stepping up ladies. but, we will need Macie, Tara and Leah if we're going to make any noise in the conference.

GBGBGJ

Comment

If rebounding is all about "effort", then my hats off to Katie Lingle and her 17 boards.Great game Ladies,I knew they could do it once the shots started to fall a little better.
                                Two out of the three undefeated teams,NDSU and Oakland both got a loss last night, so we're gaining ground already in the conference race.
                                Lets make this new year "the year of the jackrabbit " once again.
                                Has this team found thier "identity"?In which case I say , "hello Jackrabbits,where have you been?"
                                Last edited by jackdaniel; 01-05-2011, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X