Jackrabbits v Washington State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackrabbits v Washington State

72-61 is the final....I predicted 74-62 and people scoffed!

Good win, Jackrabbits!

Comment

72-61 Jacks win.

Not sure how good of a win that is, but any win is a good win, especially after 3 L's in a row.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        72-61 is the final....I predicted 74-62 and people scoffed!

Good win, Jackrabbits!
        That was me that scoffed. But like I said, I hope your right...and you were pretty darn close

Great win for the Jacks. Not a quality opponent by any means, but a road win is a road win and I'll take it!
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
          ...any win is a good win,...
          Oddly reminiscent of a line from a song by Bachman Turner Overdrive: You ain't seen nothin' yet, B-B-B-Baby!

I think this game shows AJ is rethinking who's going to spend more time on the court.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            Oddly reminiscent of a line from a song by Bachman Turner Overdrive: You ain't seen nothin' yet, B-B-B-Baby!

I think this game shows AJ is rethinking who's going to spend more time on the court.
            Fill me in...didn't catch hardly any of the game. Who's gettin' more and who seems to be gettin' less time?
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I think this was a good win -- and shows you how deep this team truly is.... this will come in handy come play-off time. Eide, Steph and Waytashek all had great games off the bench!

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                Fill me in...didn't catch hardly any of the game. Who's gettin' more and who seems to be gettin' less time?
                For example, Jill Young played 11 minutes. Three from the bench, Eide, Paluch and Waytashek seemed to be playing a lot (I haven't looked at the game stats and time played) and were top scorers. Just seemed like AJ mixed up the lineup differently this game.

Comment

AJ's comments were veiled concerns about the starters. I just caught the last 4 min of the games and the Jacks held a constant 13-16 point lead.

This is a low level BCS league team. These are the kind of wins Jacks need to get. Kansas St. was another.

Time to take out UNI next.

Good to get the W, and get off to next win streak.

Comment

I get the distinct feeling that AJ was trying to make a statement tonight with who played and who didn't... call it a hunch.

Comment

A great rebound win for the Women.

Comment

From the cryptic statement about how AJ plays his people it sounds like Heiser is either not practicing the way she should and is capable of and therefor not playing. my feeling is maybe that and not understanding the system.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                          From the cryptic statement about how AJ plays his people it sounds like Heiser is either not practicing the way she should and is capable of and therefor not playing. my feeling is maybe that and not understanding the system.
                          Maybe the death of her Grandmother? is weighing heavy on her mind and she is having trouble focusing. Just a thought.
                          When you put on that jersey, the name on the front is more important than the name on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                            I get the distinct feeling that AJ was trying to make a statement tonight with who played and who didn't... call it a hunch.
                            You could be right, and this could have been the case.

But this sort of thing happens to AJ's teams all the time. There will be starters who don't play much some nights, starting lineups will change, players averaging only a few minutes a game get big minutes, etc. He's never been a coach that is afraid to throw kids out there and keep them out there if they are performing well.

Comment

Originally posted by 67jack View Post
                              Maybe the death of her Grandmother? is weighing heavy on her mind and she is having trouble focusing. Just a thought.
                              This was my first thought .Glad someone mentioned that possibility.

Comment

I like the new approach to the game .....
                                "We're trying to work together instead of one person working to get a shot," sophomore Ashley Eide said.
                                Hope they can build on this and become the team I know they can be.

Comment

Working...
                                X