Jackrabbits v Washington State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackrabbits v Washington State

Was at my parents earlier and at 8 we turned on the radio to get a halftime update and couldn't figure out why the game wasn't on.

Took us a minute to realize the time thing.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Box score shows we've only attempted 5 3's.

I'll ask TV whats up with that.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Good Gametracker on WSU's site (by CBSSports.com) -- can be accessed from GoJacks.com

http://www.wsucougars.com/gametracke...m=&startschool=&

Comment

42-35 Jacks at the under 16.

Comment

Jacks shooting 50% from the field and 90% from the free-throw line. We're getting more rebounds, too.

SDSU 50, WSU 40 after Eide hit a three. She has 13 pts on the night. Good to see that...she didn't do much against NDSU.

13:06 to play

Comment

my desktop just turned itself on.

I think i might leave this room.

FREAKY.

Comment

Anyone know why Tara Heiser isn't getting any playing time? She appeared in one game and scored 14 pts in nine minutes and we haven't see her on the floor since.

Comment

and now it shut itself off...wtf.

Comment

Eide for two more....15 pts on the night.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                      Anyone know why Tara Heiser isn't getting any playing time? She appeared in one game and scored 14 pts in nine minutes and we haven't see her on the floor since.
                      I really have no clue....TV says she hasn't proved she's better than the ones above her....but those stats don't lie.....

Comment

52-43 Jacks. Under 12.

Comment

Rotert finally hits a bucket (a tre) and State is up by 13. 9 to go.

Comment

63-51 rabbits, about 5 to go.

Comment

macie with her first bucket (a tre)

66-51 Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                                ...she did play sparingly at MTSU I believe. She seems discouraged and completely dis-engaged by watching her body language on the bench. Hopefully she keeps her head up...she'll get her opportunity soon enough.
                                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
                                X