Hampton GDT...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hampton GDT...

wish I could be there again tonight... but just not possible on a Monday night.

Re: Hampton GDT...

Jacks up 10-9 at 15:41 timeout.

Comment

14-11

Comment

Jacks now up 16-11 with 12:57 to go.

Comment

Jacks up 16-13 at 11:57 timeout.

Comment

very fast paced game.. fun to listen to.

Comment

Just a reminder. Tonight's game is free on Jackrabbit Extra. The video isn't too bad so far.
              Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                Just a reminder. Tonight's game is free on Jackrabbit Extra. The video isn't too bad so far.

Thanks West-River_Jack!

Comment

Update?

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
                    Update?
                    Game over WE win!
                    Check TV's twitter...

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
                      Update?
                      in case you don't twitter

"The 1-4-0: SDSU beats Hampton 76-64 in the Preseason WNIT quarters. Sunnarborg career-high 24 to offset HU edge in 3s. Jacks at Purdue next."

Comment

I do use twitter but this was much quicker...thx.

Comment

Good game.

Hampton is very athletic. Mcmillan was lights out.

Real nice to see us win a game where we were pretty much stone cold from 3 pt land. Had we shot it even 35% out there, it wouldn't have been close.
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Hampton is a good team and the Jacks can pat themselves on the back for a quality win.

We didn't shoot the three very well but we adjusted and did well under the basket.

This version of the Jackrabbits has the potential to be one of the best.

Purdue next. Last time we played Purdue: 2004 and we lost, 57-50.

Great game, 'Rabbits!

Comment

Just my take on the game last night from the GA seats (I like them more than the reserved seats.)

Before the game I was worried at the possibility of Hampton being more athletic than us. Their guards may have been quicker, but I didn't see anyone on their team that was more athletic than any of our women. We dominated them inside. #42 from Hampton could be one of the worst players I have seen since SDSU went DI. Maybe she was having an off night, but her play inside was brutal.

The Jacks seemed to make the decision early to go inside and it worked. Hampton played excellent defense outside the 3pt line. With the ability that I have seen from our post players so far this season we could be seeing the best front court to this point in Jacks history. I know they have a long way to go, but the talent is second to none.

I was concerned with having Macie out, but it looks like we have a couple women that are more than capable of running the point.

All in all, a great win over a good team. Although that team wasn't nearly as good as I expected. They remind me of a few Jacks teams that could shoot the ball from the outside but couldn't get anything inside..
                              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
                              X