Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coach Palileo

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
    Do not want to discredit Andrew, but volleyball was already on the map at SDSU when Andrew arrived. The team Andrew coached to the D2 Runner-up was all here before Andrew arrived. They were all Coach Byrne's girls. Andrew continued the already established success in SDSU volleyball. I hope we find, and I believe we will get a very capable replacement.
    Speaking of coach Byrne's does anyone know where she's at? I know she was fired at NC State after the 05 season. If she's available how about her returing to SDSU?

Comment

Re: Coach Palileo

Originally posted by jacks nl View Post
      Speaking of coach Byrne's does anyone know where she's at? I know she was fired at NC State after the 05 season. If she's available how about her returing to SDSU?
      I googled Mary Byrne and unfortunately there are more than one Mary Byrne's, including a pastor's wife who was briefly missing and found later with a different idenity. Long story and definitely not our Mary. I would hope Coach Byrne would apply. Since she left SDSU on good terms, I would hope someone is in contact with her. It was a mind refresher when coment were made that she left Palileo a good program, and she did.

Comment

Working...
      X