2024 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
    Successful end to Hobo Day 2024 with the Jacks beating UND. Now the only undefeated team left in the country as Pitt lost today. Still can’t wrap my head around what this team is doing! Attendance and atmosphere is top notch to match it.
    It was definitely a way to end 2024 Hobo Day athletics.

Comment

SDSU sweep over the Bison in Fargo. Our offense and defense both are incredible. We have very few weaknesses. Burr is turning out to be one of the top freshmen in the country and was recognized by the NCAA for that earlier today. Keep this history making season going!

Comment

OK, for someone who doesn't know much about volleyball answer me this question. I realize we have a new 24' roster, but what/who has made this team outstanding? Was there bad juju in the locker room before? Just curious

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
          OK, for someone who doesn't know much about volleyball answer me this question. I realize we have a new 24' roster, but what/who has made this team outstanding? Was there bad juju in the locker room before? Just curious
          I still look back to 2010 or whenever the coach left that took all the good players with him. He just totally ruined the culture and foundation overnight. Super hard to rebuild that and no coach has been successful doing that since. Even our current coach has been here for 4-5 years now, took a long time to rebuild. What really has made the difference are the transfers. Schetnan could be playing for any school right now. Our freshmen/sophomores are really good now too. Slowly but surely the right pieces are finally in place after a decade of just not having the right players top to bottom. Big test tomorrow night with USD who is down this year but has an 18 game win streak over us. I anticipate we should win but rivalry games are unpredictable.

Comment

My opinion bad coaching hires hurt us, more than Pallileo taking 2 players with him.

Comment

Working...
            X