Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TK WAY sharper than last week in omaha when she had 6 BBs in only 4 innings. also a lot more swing and misses than yesterday.

bottom of 4 will be big for the Jacks. Emma O, Culver, Dumont and the Carillos get their second look at Meyer after over 200 pitches yesterday. time to get the sticks going!!

Comment

I think UNO has played this whole year with the Jacks on their mind. so far in 4 games vs the Jacks they have played the best games they have played all year.

they have 5 hits in 5 innings so far today against one of the best pitchers in the country. yesterday they had 5 hits in 14 innings

that said, dont throw another inside pitch to Ava Rongisch. one game announcer shows a high degree of lack of preparation, now knowing that Ava Rongisch was the sister of former Jacks WBB player. probably also does not know that Rongisch was AAU teammate with current Jacks softballers Jarecki and Dumont

Comment

Jacks onto the championship tomorrow! Our senior class is tremendous. A title for that group would cap a stellar career. I expect a decent crowd on hand for that. Omaha is going to have played way more innings than us if that's who we face tomorrow so we should be far more fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
          Jacks onto the championship tomorrow! Our senior class is tremendous. A title for that group would cap a stellar career. I expect a decent crowd on hand for that. Omaha is going to have played way more innings than us if that's who we face tomorrow so we should be far more fresh.
          it is going to be VERY VERY interesting to see what happens with some of those seniors

Jocelyn and Culver are out of eligibility and definitely done

TK, Roz, and Emma O could come back for another year if they want to keep playing and stay in Brookings for another year

I think Masterson and Tori T also have another year, but i am not positive. one or both of them may be in the same class as Joc and Culver

If all the seniors go, will Mia and Brooke D stay? congratulations to Mia on a very very deserved POY!! you could argue that for only the conference part of the season that Brooke was the POY. she has had a much better year than i think most people are seeing

Comment

Jacks in trouble. Omaha hits a grand slam to go up 5-1 in the 6th inning. SDSU has stranded 7 runners on base today. Looks like there will be a game 2.

Comment

Omaha has played over 50 games on the year. they are NOT a team that hits HR!!

yesterday they got a HR from a girl who had 3 HR in the previous 50 games
              today they get HR from a player who had 2 HR all year and another from a player who had ONE HR all year

how do you explain that? getting lucky at the right time? I dont know what else you can call it. I understand that TK is providing a lot of the power, BUT clearly they have faced some other pitchers on the year who throw hard and they did not hit crap out of the park

It will be interesting to see how Lasey looks today. I cannot imagine she is not going to get the start. she has not thrown a competitive pitch all week and she can struggle at times with control. will also be interesting to see when and if either coach or both will go back to their aces

Comment

Jacks in big trouble. I was thinking before the tourney started they’d need to figure out how get to Meyer. They are running out of time to get that done.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                  Jacks in big trouble. I was thinking before the tourney started they’d need to figure out how get to Meyer. They are running out of time to get that done.
                  Haven't watched the second game, but in the first once they got past the first three hitters, nobody had a chance.

Comment

Working...
                  X