2021 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
    probably showing my technological incompetence here but after espn 3 stopped giving me a region message, it said need to re authenticate for the remainder of the game.

beyond wondering why the internet is such a source of special fun for me, i was also wondering why they had glanzer go back to back games

do NOT misunderstand! this is NOT even remotely a complaint or second guessing coach wood!! simply a curiosity as it has seem like the two pitchers kind of rotate. i was guessing perhaps something about the hogs hitters that made glanzer appear the better matchup
    Arkansas used the same pitcher too, so I wonder if that's more common in double elimination formats.

The authentication issue can be one quirk of Espn streaming. Usually if you sign in to your cable/internet provider, it will resolve that error

Comment

yes that is what i was thinking that it might be a midco thing or needing to affirm that midco is my provider, but now i will show my incompetence. idk where to do that. first time i came on espn3 they asked for my provider but unless they ask me idk where to do it. and espn3 still works. i can watch anything and everything i dont give a crap about, of course. but not the softball. sorry i can also call midco, always something to look forward to)) but none of you really come here to solve my technological challenges

so please carry on with your previously planned weekend entertainment)

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
        yes that is what i was thinking that it might be a midco thing or needing to affirm that midco is my provider, but now i will show my incompetence. idk where to do that. first time i came on espn3 they asked for my provider but unless they ask me idk where to do it. and espn3 still works. i can watch anything and everything i dont give a crap about, of course. but not the softball. sorry i can also call midco, always something to look forward to)) but none of you really come here to solve my technological challenges

so please carry on with your previously planned weekend entertainment)
        One way to force the feed to reset is the hover over the video with your cursor so that the settings/gear icon appears in the lower right corner of the ESPN player. Then, opt to "log out of Midco" in the ESPN video player, re-visit the WatchESPN site, select an active ESPN3 stream (even if it's not the Jacks), and sign back in to Midco using your normal Midco credentials when prompted.

This way, those credentials should work if/when you watch the Jacks in a couple hours (assuming you don't log out of Espn3 in the interim)

Comment

That last RBI for Ark, did that ball hit the 1st base bag and fly up over Halverson's head, bad luck there if that's indeed what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
            That last RBI for Ark, did that ball hit the 1st base bag and fly up over Halverson's head, bad luck there if that's indeed what happened.
            It sure looked like that to me.

Comment

Stanford's up 5-0 in top of 6th (Stanford batting) with a runner on 2nd and two out

Comment

Jacks will have rematch against folks who can't decide whether their mascot's a tree or a reddish hue in about 1/2hr

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  Would have liked to have seen Kniesche pitch the 7th, as she likely gets the elimination game tonight.
                  Kniesche's in circle for Jacks against Stanford

Comment

Ump seems to have a very compact strike zone, but he's called it consistently thus far.

Comment

Carrillo with a great catch in center to prevent what likely would've been at least a double

Comment

WP on intentional walk gets away from Stanford's catcher, allowing Osmundson to advance to 3rd from 2nd. Jacks have runners at corners with two out in bottom of 3rd

Comment

Jocelyn Carrillo with bases loaded single plates one. Jacks up 1-0 in 3rd, and the "Let's Go Rabbits" chants have begun

Comment

Stanford runner scores on Jacks' own WP, so it's tied 1-1 with one out in top of 4th

Comment

Two hit batters have bases loaded for Stanford with two out in top of 5th

Comment

Carrillo with 6-4 play to end inning & get Jacks out of bases loaded jam. Still 1-1

Comment

Working...
                                X