Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
    how are you watching? espn3 is giving me some regional message
    ESPN3. They had technical difficulties for at least half an inning, so I missed the Razorbacks' two-run HR a couple innings ago. They just hit a double and had a single carom off first with runner on 2nd, so it's 4-0. Jacks really need a double play here.
    Last edited by jakejc795; 05-22-2021, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Jacks stop the bleeding. Need to rally in 4th. Coach Wood will be interviewed when play resumes

Comment

Can hear the "Let's Go Rabbits!" chant. Come on Jacks!!

Comment

Halvorson reaches on single that was misplayed on left field line with one out

Comment

Be nice if Jacks could score at least a couple here. Haff's control has suffered this half inning.

Carrillo with single to left, so Jacks have two on with two out in 4th
            Last edited by jakejc795; 05-22-2021, 06:17 PM. Reason: Forgotten "r"

Comment

Bases loaded with two out. Yoder's up

Comment

Jacks unable to capitalize, stranding three

Comment

1-5-3 double play to end inning, and Glanzer gets Jacks out of jam

Comment

just a tad under the ball for all the high pop ups

Comment

Culver averted a concrete mixer on that catch

Comment

Is there a reason why nobody is wearing sunglasses ? Lots of players having trouble with balls in the sun, and no shades in sight.

Comment

Would have liked to have seen Kniesche pitch the 7th, as she likely gets the elimination game tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                            Would have liked to have seen Kniesche pitch the 7th, as she likely gets the elimination game tonight.
                            I wonder if the plan would be to have her try to pitch remaining games (one of which could be Razorback rematch)

Comment

That last inning was wild, wish they didn't chase those far pitches so far out, just can't even get the bat on them. My hope is they win the next game, the decisive one to get another chance at Haff, she's a great pitcher, or better yet one of their other pitchers. If they get Haff figured out, this is still doable , we have great hitters, if not, it was a great season, but hey, we ain't think'n that way yet, re-group and come out even more determined. Go Rabbits.

Comment

probably showing my technological incompetence here but after espn 3 stopped giving me a region message, it said need to re authenticate for the remainder of the game.

beyond wondering why the internet is such a source of special fun for me, i was also wondering why they had glanzer go back to back games

do NOT misunderstand! this is NOT even remotely a complaint or second guessing coach wood!! simply a curiosity as it has seem like the two pitchers kind of rotate. i was guessing perhaps something about the hogs hitters that made glanzer appear the better matchup

Comment

Working...
                                X