SDSU v. IPFW - Summit League 1st Round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU v. IPFW - Summit League 1st Round

Surprised there is no game thread here. Anyway, it's 28-all at the half.

Re: SDSU v. IPFW - Summit League 1st Round

SDSU leads 40-35 at the under-16 media TO. Lots more action from both teams and the officials.

Comment

SDSU trails 54-51 at the under-8 media TO.

Comment

Gettin' physical! SDSU 57 IPFW 56 with 5:50

Comment

SDSU down 61-59 at the final media TO.

Comment

. . . and that's your season . . . 66-71 . . .

Comment

Tough one. Was getting ready to cheer cheer for the Bizun in second game in allegiance with the Dakota bretheren until I saw the gloating over Jacks' loss over on Bisonpieville.... A 25-point ORU blowout, anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                Tough one. Was getting ready to cheer cheer for the Bizun in second game in allegiance with the Dakota bretheren until I saw the gloating over Jacks' loss over on Bisonpieville.... A 25-point ORU blowout, anyone?
                In the same boat, I was all set to cheer them against ORU but now not so sure. Maybe if neither team wins it would be OK

Comment

i cheered for the ndsu women but after seeing those same 5 or 6 ndsu fans that caused trouble in frost, making asses of themselves behind the ipfw band, i wont cheer again for ndsu in anything.

Comment

Was at the game.... I think the big factor was Cordova not playing.... I know a lot of people give Cordova crap and he deserves a lot of it, because he does fall asleep on defense and 3rd graders can shoot free throws better then him, but he is the one guy that we don't have another of. He is the 1 guy on the team that the other teams have to respect on the block, is a good passer on the block so the offense rolls through him, on defense though he doesn't kill with the rebound stats his job is to take care of their big so Kai or whoever can get the board. Tough loss, Kai and Garrett did everything they could, Palarca had a good game, nobody played really bad it was just the fact that the offense struggles with Cordova in and really struggles with him out he really opens up the inside out game....

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                      i cheered for the ndsu women but after seeing those same 5 or 6 ndsu fans that caused trouble in frost, making asses of themselves behind the ipfw band, i wont cheer again for ndsu in anything.
                      I was neutral for the women's game. But I agree, after how those fans behind the IPFW band acted, I hope the NDSU men lose REALLY BAD tonight. The majority of SDSU fans did cheer for the NDSU women. Totally classless move yet again by some of the NDSU fans.
                      Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                        Was at the game.... I think the big factor was Cordova not playing.... I know a lot of people give Cordova crap and he deserves a lot of it, because he does fall asleep on defense and 3rd graders can shoot free throws better then him, but he is the one guy that we don't have another of. He is the 1 guy on the team that the other teams have to respect on the block, is a good passer on the block so the offense rolls through him, on defense though he doesn't kill with the rebound stats his job is to take care of their big so Kai or whoever can get the board. Tough loss, Kai and Garrett did everything they could, Palarca had a good game, nobody played really bad it was just the fact that the offense struggles with Cordova in and really struggles with him out he really opens up the inside out game....
                        Cordova has gotten a bit of a bad rap this year. He hasn't been as dominant in games as he was a year ago, but you just can't replace his ability to bang & wear out the other teams bigs with anyone else we put on the floor.

Comment

I think Nagy summed it up pretty well in the presser, the guys played good they just didn't get the shots to fall and without a good inside presence the defense sticks to the guards better and the guards don't get as good of shots....

Comment

Don't know if I'll soon forget the look on Kai's face just before he grabbed the ball for the last time. What a tough loss for them! And I hope Mrs. Callahan can relay this message to her son: They never would have been in that position without him. He looked like he was in pain, and still played great. Thanks again.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I was disappointed in the SDSU fans at times. At one point toward the end of the game (16 seconds left if I recall correctly) we are losing by 3. I am standing and cheering and someone yelled at me two sit down. This person was two rows directly behind me. I turned at told him to stand up and cheer and he refused to. I am disappointed that fans like this still exist.

C'mon, show some school spirit and cheer for the Jacks or give your tickets to someone who actually cares. I could care less about attendance numbers unless everyone of those people is going to cheer for the rabbits. If you're gonna sit there and be a poor sport....stay home.

Comment

Working...
                              X