Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middle Tennessee State

http://www.goblueraiders.com/?go=story&doc=4636

Jacks have a tough opponent coming to Frost on Friday who lost last night to #17 Georgia. We beat the Blue Raiders by 2 last year on the road.

Re: Middle Tennessee State

This will be the Jack women's first DI home game outside of NDSU last year. I hope the fan support is there as they have certainly earned it.

Comment

Being a Friday night game should help a lot. Hopefully the students are interested in it.

Comment

How's Heather Seiler's ankle? She's a very good player. And how long is Aaron Johnston going to stay around?Great coach.
        This space for lease.

Comment

Middle Tennessee message board

Hello from a Middle Tennessee fan. Check us out at GoMiddle.com, a part of the Rivals.com system. The basketball board is at:

http://middletennessee.rivals.com/forum.asp?fid=2118

Comment

Welcome to the board Spaceraider, thanks for posting.

Go Jackrabbits! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99
              Being a Friday night game should help a lot.  Hopefully the students are interested in it.  
              Lot's of school closings flashing across the screen on the morning news, but hey, it's Friday, even school officials like a three day weekend when they can justify it!

If the students can't get up for a home game with an NCAA Tournament quality team, then it's going to be light crowd tonight, and a long year of trying to fill the stands.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up
                How's Heather Seiler's ankle? She's a very good player. And how long is Aaron Johnston going to stay around?Great coach.
                Two good questions, Jacked_Up. Apparently, no one knows for sure, on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ

Lot's of school closings flashing across the screen on the morning news, but hey, it's Friday, even school officials like a three day weekend when they can justify it!

If the students can't get up for a home game with an NCAA Tournament quality team, then it's going to be light crowd tonight, and a long year of trying to fill the stands.
                  i think the school closings today are still the schools that dont have power yet. but then we do have another snow coming. im gonna, hopefully make it to the game tonight. the students it what makes the crowd, so i sure hope they come out. next tuesdays mens game with wisc/mil i think will tell how the student crowds will be this year. if they dont come out and watch a team that made the sweet 16 then they arent gonna come out. if we can get some students there making noise, harrassing the opposing teams, maybe we can win some games. there is a thing called home advantage but you have to have the students there to make it true

Comment

I think the snow will keep those out of town from coming in, but hopefully it keeps the students in town and coming to the game!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99
                      I think the snow will keep those out of town from coming in, but hopefully it keeps the students in town and coming to the game!
                      We're having quite the run of bad luck with the weather so far this year!

Still, I hope a couple of thousand show up--that's the least that our Jackrabbit women deserve. This is a GOOD women's basketball team.

(Of course, last night I watched my Snookums' Lady Vols dismantle Texas on ESPN2 . . . we have a ways to go to be on Tennessee's level, but then most schools do. I think we might be able to play with Top 20 Texas, though, on a good night . . . )

Go Rabbits!
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I just want to wish the Lady Jacks a good game. I hope everyone that can attend will make a lot of noise in supporting the Lady Jacks in their first game of the year at home.

Those that are attending tonight may see some history made. If the Jacks win, this will be the first D-1 victory at home for the girls.

Again good luck, I wish I was there, but I will be in spirit.

Go State ;D ;D ;D
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Jacks shooting 29% with 10 turnovers, MTSU shooting 75% with 8 TO's.

MTSU 27-16 early.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

10-0 run, Jacks down 1

Comment

I love the whoop-whoops the students are doing when the opponents are at the free throw line . . .
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                              X