Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rather be 3rd or 4th seed at this point?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: rather be 3rd or 4th seed at this point?

I think the main thing is that we avoid playing NDSU in the opening round. Comparing IUPUI and OU and is like comparing apples to apples in my opinion. Both are very good and we will have to play very well to beat both. Odds are that we will prob have to play one in the 2nd and one in the 3rd so the order we get them doesnt really matter. So in my opinion...if NDSU is the 5 we want to be the 3 and if they are the 6 we want to be the 4. Not that I'm scared of NDSU but rivalry games are always tougher to win. Look at how much different Carolina played last night against Duke then they had the rest of the season.

Comment

Re: rather be 3rd or 4th seed at this point?

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
      If I would have been there I wouldn't have cheered for ORU, and I can't explain the logic behind those Bison fans that did.

But seriously, after our game in Fargo Kevin Ford called NDSU's 2008-2009 team a "fluke" in the postgame presser and cried about how we got lucky to beat God's gift to basketball that is ORU last year.

Even though I respect Sutton a great deal, I would like nothing more than to be the team that sends ORU back to Tulsa.
      I agree Hopefully you get your shot to prove and maybe show who the fluke really is. I wouldnt mind seeing the dakota schools take turns winning year in and year out leaving ORU to sit at home and piss and moan.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
      X