Jacks Go National....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jacks Go National....

Anybody planing on watching the game in one of the bars in either Yankton or Mitchell? I"m feeling like a road trip tonight, maybe a burger and a couple of beers while watching the game.

Comment

Re: Jacks Go National....

Originally posted by 90Jackrabbit View Post
      Anybody planing on watching the game in one of the bars in either Yankton or Mitchell? I"m feeling like a road trip tonight, maybe a burger and a couple of beers while watching the game.
      I'm DVRing channel 172 FSC-Central on Yankton Knology. Wife planned a dinner tonight. Meeting 4 other couples at Ben's Brewing Co. and then headed to the Black Steer for some of the finest steaks in South Dakota. The filet is amazing if you have at least 2 hours to spare for the evening. Planning to get periodic updates on the B-berry. Does 360 work on those things? I'll have to check into that.

I think Ben will have the game but I can't say that for sure. It is smoke free which is nice and he has Smithwicks as well as 14 other nice beers on draft. He has pizza and hot sandwiches but no grill per say. There really isn't a true sports bar in Yankton.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
      X