Jacks Go National....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks Go National....

Jackrabbit fans nationwide can watch Saturday's South Dakota State at Oral Roberts game live on Fox College Sports. FCS is available in over 40 million households across the country on most major cable systems, as well as DirecTV (Ch. 617). FCS consists of three channels: FCS Atlantic, FCS Central and FCS Pacific. Check with your cable or satellite provider for channels and availability.
    Rob Loeber handles the play-by-play duties for the broadcast, with color duties split between former ORU standout Mickey Michalec and longtime analyst Bryndon Manzer.

Re: Jacks Go National....

Great news. I have seen many of the ORU games on the FCS channels, but didn't know if this one would be on.

Thanks for the info.

Comment

copied word for word from go jacks ... wasn't hard to find.

Comment

I sure didn't look there though....yet.

Still a good find.

Comment

I'm posting the accompanying pic. What a memorable game!!

Comment

That is an awesome picture...

Comment

Among those not cheering: The painted ORU fans at the extreme left middle of the pic.

Comment

The game is also on ESPN360.com

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
                  That is an awesome picture...
                  That very night I was sitting very near the AD and other prominent members of the athletic department from a school just to our south. Let's just say they weren't cheering nearly as loudly as 99% of the crowd. I offered a high five, they didn't take it.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                    That very night I was sitting very near the AD and other prominent members of the athletic department from a school just to our south. Let's just say they weren't cheering nearly as loudly as 99% of the crowd. I offered a high five, they didn't take it.
                    lol Nice effort though Jack. A for effort.

Comment

I spotted US Senator John Thune in the picture. I understand he is a big fan of Coach Nagy, even though one of his degrees is from USD, the extroordinary place. A smart politician will make these appearences, as its good to be seen and not heard. Stephanie brought her small child to one of the cool night football games, so thats kind of bi-partisan thing.

Comment

That night we won against Oral Roberts brought back a flood of memories. It was like winning state all over again! The place was packed, we had our runs, all the parents were sitting close by each other, everyone was on the edge of their seats, and you could just sense the will to win!! What a proud moment for all of us!! Thanks for putting the picture up. I was having a kind of a bummer day but not anymore!!! GOOO JACKSSS

Comment

Oh I remember those painted faces they were heckling us parents so we just made the shhh motion with our fingers to the lips...and I pointed to the SCOREBOARD.......ahhh sweet moment ...

Comment

Anyone know if this game will be on ESPN360.com?

Comment

Originally posted by GBGBGJ View Post
                              The game is also on ESPN360.com
                              Answer 4 U.

Comment

Working...
                              X