Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Central Michigan GDT

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
    I would encourage everyone to go to gojacks.com and listen to Nagy's post game press conference. He had some interesting things to say, especially providing some perspective on Kai and Garret's careers.

It was one of the more interesting post game press conferences I've seen for some time.
    Can somebody provide a link to the press conference...I can't seem to find it on gojacks.com
    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
      I would encourage everyone to go to gojacks.com and listen to Nagy's post game press conference. He had some interesting things to say, especially providing some perspective on Kai and Garret's careers.

It was one of the more interesting post game press conferences I've seen for some time.

link?

Comment

You can watch Nagy here: http://vidly.com/bISX

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
          Can somebody provide a link to the press conference...I can't seem to find it on gojacks.com
          It's in Nick Hartly's twitter (bkgsregsports), if you have a twitter account.I see someone,s got a link already....good deal!

Comment

The team looked good on Saturday. I liked how they flew around and got after it. If they keep that up we will be fine.

Go State!

Comment

Proud of the guys after the win Saturday.

I have been one that thought the team has played fairly hard this year. But, they definitely kicked it up a notch for the CMU game.

The triangle and 2 against Sargent and Callahan was interesting. Not something you see at the D1 level too often. CMU wanted the other guys in the lineup to step up and beat them, and they were able to do that.

I still think there was more than one of Dale on the floor for a short spurt in the first half there when he seemed to be all over the place. Garrett sure seemed to stay positive, though he sat a little more than normal. Good senior leadership there. Sargent stepped up and hit FT even though he was struggling from the field and had a huge And 1 down the stretch. Good mental toughness. Grif had numerous hustle plays and was aggressive active all night. Palarca seems to keep the offense in a good flow. Hits the open jumpers, plays hard D and had some great passes. Kai had a huge putback down the stretch as well.

It was pretty neat to see the excitement Nagy had on the sideline as well. There were a few different times where he was fist pumping, meeting people on the court to give them five on the way to the huddle.

That was just to name a few. Shows how much of a team effort the win was. Was great to see the game and am looking forward to the conference season and the success the Jacks are going to have.

Comment

This is not meant to detract from the win and their effort, but I don't agree with throwing around "picked to repeat as champs of the West Division of the Mid-American Conference" as if that means a lot as TV has. CMU won the tie-breaker in a 3-way tie with 7-9 in that side of the conference. I followed that conference for other reasons last year and the West took a beating from the East.

Comment

Post game press conferences have been posted on GoJacks.com as well:

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=204860196

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99 View Post
                    This is not meant to detract from the win and their effort, but I don't agree with throwing around "picked to repeat as champs of the West Division of the Mid-American Conference" as if that means a lot as TV has. CMU won the tie-breaker in a 3-way tie with 7-9 in that side of the conference. I followed that conference for other reasons last year and the West took a beating from the East.
                    I could not believe that 7-9 record won the division, but it did. That was printed in the program with Coach Zeigler's bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                      I could not believe that 7-9 record won the division, but it did. That was printed in the program with Coach Zeigler's bio.
                      They play a lot of games with the other division and obviously the West didn't win many of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X