Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men's Basketball: SDSU vs. Southwest Minnesota St.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Men's Basketball: SDSU vs. Southwest Minnesota

Steffen and Wagner have really seemed to play well thus far. Fox is now in, let's see what he can do.

We need to start hitting our outside shots and stop them from hitting theirs. I've got a good feeling right now. 43-41 Jacks with 11 minutes left.

Comment

Mike does a nice job on defense good minutes.

Glen Fox now in the game

Jacks up by 4

Comment

Cadwell takes it to the hoop

49 SDSU

43 SWMS

time out called

Comment

I'm here, I'm happy, lets beat a team that beat the coyotes, St. Cloud and UMD this year with a patchwork team including 4 FB players.

Lead on the boards by a bunch, turnovers at a minimum. Need to play hard to the finish.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Football players doing well.  Hope the team can pull this one off. Cadwell playing very well too. The crowd sounds pretty loud - Anyone hear what the attendance was?

Comment

49 to 43 Jacks lead 7:53 to go

Comment

Cadwell hits a 3

52 to 43 Jacks

Comment

Jacks lead by 10

55 to 45

Comment

Wouldn't it be just sweet if one of the FB players got loose and threw one down....

Comment

Jacks +15 on the boards ;D Sorta feels like the good ol days.

Comment

59 to 49 Jacks lead

3:54 on the clock

Loney will shoot two

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
                          Jacks +15 on the boards ;D  Sorta feels like the good ol days.
                          Maybe Nagy should let Stig do the basketball recruiting from now on. And I wonder if Cadwell can pass the football half as well as he shoots a basketball...

Comment

Cadwell is just having his way (24 pt 8 rebs). Seems clear that no one else is a step above DII. Loney is holding his own. Beran sure has slipped.

Kleinjan might get to double digits tonight, first time ever?
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by OK_Jackrabbit
                              Maybe Nagy should let Stig do the basketball recruiting from now on. And I wonder if Cadwell can pass the football half as well as he shoots a basketball...
                              He was one hell of a high school QB as I am sure may are aware. NCC quality for sure.

Comment

FT's really aren't that tough.  Loney shouldn't be that tired.  No excuse really.

I really wish Steve wouldn't say "Look out here come the Mustangs." I just don't like the sound of that.

Southwest will try to expose our weak guard play. Cadwell is our hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X