Men's Basketball: SDSU at IPFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Men's Basketball: SDSU at IPFW

mmmmm holdren and caddy running the show for the next 3 years. i love it thank god i choose the 6 year college education over the overrated four year choice. plus we have Bob Bilitz who love running around Binneweis in a shaving cream bikini...these guys get along pretty good...welcome to the big show sdsu.

Comment

WOW! You can't be serious can you?

I guess you thought/expect that SDSU should be competing with NCAA teams this year.

Who cares whether the guys we get this year or last year are redshirted. In two years we will have a deep team with lots of experience and be ready to go.

I can't imagine in any realm that anyone thought we would be in the top 100 of Men's basketball in two years. Let's face it, it's the one sport that is the deepest top to bottom than any other in D-I. Now, in 4-5 years I can see it happening especially with what we have in the cupboard.

Comment

"No serious-minded man should have time for the mediocre in any phase of his living."

James Cash Penney

“I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan
          "No serious-minded man should have time for the mediocre in any phase of his living."

James Cash Penney
          How about this one from JC Penney?

"It is always the start that requires the greatest effort."

Seems appropriate for a school just starting it’s ascension in the D-I ranks.

Go State! ;D

Comment

MJA is right. There is reason for hope, and it's not just Holdren and Cadwell. Cam Hornby could very well have stud potential. He can pass, shoot and dunk (I've seen video). Not bad for a 6-footer. I really look forward to seeing the two 6-10 redshirts. Who knows what will happen to Gilbert and Berte. But they, or the recruits who take their place on the team, also should be counted on contributions. It's been a painful two years but the worst will be over in another week.
            This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
            X