JumpTV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JumpTV

We need to bombard JumpTV with emails about the audio. This is just terrible. We pay so we can watch the games and they can't even provide decent audio. Can't even hear it with the NDSU game.

Re: JumpTV

I have said it before, and I'll say it again. JumpTV is a joke.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

emailed em so far two times today, no response.

Comment

I've heard a lot of excuses, most of them shirking blame to the local sites. But I've read Bison game day threads where they have the same problems. Seems like at some point JumpTV bears responsibility for their streams.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
          I've heard a lot of excuses, most of them shirking blame to the local sites. But I've read Bison game day threads where they have the same problems. Seems like at some point JumpTV bears responsibility for their streams.
          Is it possible that the arena is too blame?
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I agree with the emails. Even if it's the venue, it's still a product they are selling.

The upside is, makes fans want to drive and attend rather than risk the video.

Comment

I don't know, I guess I didn't think it was horrible....sure it jumped (hey it is JUMPTV, zing) every once in awhile, but I also had 3 windows open (video feed, TV's blog, and sdsu fans), so it could've been on my end as well.

The audio definately could've been better, but for men, since I'm in Brookings, I didn't NEED the audio from the video. I thought the stupid replays that cut into the actual game, making the viewer miss entire possessions were most annoying.

I was just happy to see the games. So far its a 20 bucks well spent in my book.
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I had a problem with JumpTv during the football season. They were charging me twice per month instead of once. It took me forever to find an email address to complain to them and once I did they never responded or fixed the problem. They just canceled my subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
                  I had a problem with JumpTv during the football season. They were charging me twice per month instead of once. It took me forever to find an email address to complain to them and once I did they never responded or fixed the problem. They just canceled my subscription.
                  There should be a number on your credit card bill. If you can't find it let me know I can get it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                    Is it possible that the arena is too blame?
                    Thats the usual excuse. But when the video rarely works no matter what the venue (didn't work at arenas all over the Summit League at various moments this year) then there's a problem with the product.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Exactly, I don't remember a night when there were no problems. SDSU won't get their share of my money until this is resolved.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Was a huge disappointment...never again!

Comment

I got an email today saying I would receive my refund in 8-10 days. I tried to listen to the radio while watching, so I could here a score and know what was going on, but there appeared to be about a 90 second lag between the two, thus making the video useless.

Comment

Just sent them my upteenth email complaining. Every fan board I've seen has too many complaints about Jump to count.

Comment

Just asked for a refund.

If they can't even respond to a complaint they don't deserve to have my money.

Comment

Working...
                              X