Prayers for Moss family....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for Moss family....

As you probably knows, Dales mother is in Omaha in serious condition. Just heard from a mutual friend that Dale is down there now and it doesn't look good.

Say a prayer for the Moss family.

Re: Prayers for Moss family....

Thanks for posting. It puts things in perspective for sure. When our boys, who were born terminally ill, were in their final weeks nothing mattered except being with them and family.

Also prayer was definitely part of what carried us through that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99 View Post
      Thanks for posting. It puts things in perspective for sure. When our boys, who were born terminally ill, were in their final weeks nothing mattered except being with them and family.

Also prayer was definitely part of what carried us through that time.
      Yep, in the whole scheme of things it's just a basketball game. Thoughts and prayers with Dale and his family.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers are with Dale and his family. Just buried my best friend this week at the age of 50. Way too young and that would be the case with Dale's mother.

Comment

Dales mother is actually doing better. I won't post any real details out of respect of privacy. I just wanted the SDSU fans to be aware that the Moss family is facing a tough situation so when they see him they could give him a pat on the back.

Comment

It's good to hear Mrs. Moss is doing better.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
              Dales mother is actually doing better. I won't post any real details out of respect of privacy. I just wanted the SDSU fans to be aware that the Moss family is facing a tough situation so when they see him they could give him a pat on the back.
              Still in my prayers

Comment

Update:

Dales mom is sitting up after being on her back for over 5 weeks. She is improving, but has a ways to go.

Comment

Can anyone update us on how Dale's mom is doing?
                  "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                  -Leo Rosten

Comment

She is doing better. She has to be able to walk for them to do the liver transplant. I know that after weeks on laying on her back she was sitting up. More later....

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
                      She is doing better. She has to be able to walk for them to do the liver transplant. I know that after weeks on laying on her back she was sitting up. More later....
                      Great news

Comment

I heard the other day that Dale's mother had the liver transplant and everything was going well. Will continue the prayers for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Great news. Have to admit I was a little anxious when I saw this thread pop up again.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

KELO TV had a short segment on a fundraiser that was held in Brandon last night to help the Moss family with the medical bills. They interviewed Dale and it is sounding good.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
                              Great news. Have to admit I was a little anxious when I saw this thread pop up again.
                              I have to agree. When I saw the thread was moved up, I was afraid the news wasn't good. Hope Dale's mom recovers quickly.
                              Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Working...
                              X