Prayers for Moss family....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Prayers for Moss family....

Just got an update this weekend....Dea had the transplant and it went well. She should/could be home in a month!

Comment

Dea is doing well and should be home next week!

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
        Dea is doing well and should be home next week!
        Great news...thanks for the update.

Comment

Its good news no matter who the patient may be. I was speaking with a friend on Saturday that is on dialaysis and waiting for a transplant. Its no fun to be in the que.

BTW, Dale has become a big favorite of mine in terms of athleticism.

Comment

Dale is truly a great kid. Someone who is easy to root for.

Comment

That is good news. Hopefully things will continue to go well.

As for whoever dinged me for my previous post almost one month ago, why don't you send me a pm explaining why, or just go ahead ding me anonimously.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
                That is good news. Hopefully things will continue to go well.

As for whoever dinged me for my previous post almost one month ago, why don't you send me a pm explaining why, or just go ahead ding me anonimously.
                I get "dinged" anonymously about every other day, I choose to believe they meant to give me positive rep points but accidentally clicked the negative circle.

As for Mrs. Moss, this is indeed great news. Liver transplantation has one of the best outcomes of any transplant so optimism is indicated here. Looking forward to seeing her at some of the games this fall/winter.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

What is "dinging" somebody mean?

What am I missing here?

Comment

What is "dinging" somebody mean?

What am I missing here?
                    First Row is referring to giving negative reputation points. When you read a post, there is a hour glass symbol in the upper right hand corner of each post. Click the symbol and a approve or disapprove dialogue box comes up. You can identify to the author of that post, who you are if you feel its the right thing to do, but some like to be a coward and give disapprovals and not identify themselves. This is what 1st Row is refering too. If you are going to give dings (disapproval) you should have the courage to identify yourself. Some are like the lion in Wizard of Oz, they lost their courage.

Comment

Gotcha! I just checked it out and had to give you rep points for showing me.

Also, I don't see how you can give someone negative posts unless they are truly asking for it, call someone a name, degrade someone, etc. Dinging someone who is respectfully offering their opinion is lame. That's what this board is for and it's become my favorite place on the www.

Comment

Dea is home.

Would probably be neat for one of the local stations to do a story.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                          First Row is referring to giving negative reputation points. When you read a post, there is a hour glass symbol in the upper right hand corner of each post. Click the symbol and a approve or disapprove dialogue box comes up. You can identify to the author of that post, who you are if you feel its the right thing to do, but some like to be a coward and give disapprovals and not identify themselves. This is what 1st Row is refering too. If you are going to give dings (disapproval) you should have the courage to identify yourself. Some are like the lion in Wizard of Oz, they lost their courage.
                          In the words of Marty McFly in Back to the Future, "Lighten up" (as you can see, this is NOT anonymous) Try taking things a little LESS seriously.

Comment

Gotcha! I just checked it out and had to give you rep points for showing me.

Also, I don't see how you can give someone negative posts unless they are truly asking for it, call someone a name, degrade someone, etc. Dinging someone who is respectfully offering their opinion is lame. That's what this board is for and it's become my favorite place on the www.
                            The anonymous dinger is hitting me now. Oh my. Prayers and best wishes go to the Moss family from my family.

Comment

I put on my moderator's hat and determined (within 95% probability) the source of the dings. I wouldn't worry about it from this point.

Comment

I don't know the details but I saw a sign in Brandon today about a Fundraiser for Dea and the family this weekend in Brandon. If anyone has more details, please post them. I'm sure the family can use all the support they can get. The main thing is that Dee is doing better but the bills are still there and I can only imagine that they are incredibly high.
                                Last edited by JackrabbitGuy; 05-06-2009, 12:44 PM. Reason: spelling
                                The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Working...
                                X