X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Centenary

Originally posted by Chains View Post
    GOOD news! We are in the tournament and its time for pay back.

Don't count the Jacks out of causing some real touble in Sioux Falls

GBGBGJ
    Scott just said what I said earlier. I didn't see a team with any fight in them in that 2nd half. Not one of the 5 out there was playing well. They all looked spent.

Comment

Originally posted by tattoo View Post
      Thread is closed open a tournament thread!
      I agree....the State A's should be something special this year
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I hereby declare the beginning of the 2009-2010 season and a new era of Jacks' D-1 basketball. The '09-'10 season begins in Sioux Falls.

The '09 season is over.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
          I hereby declare the beginning of the 2009-2010 season and a new era of Jacks' D-1 basketball. The '09-'10 season begins in Sioux Falls.

The '09 season is over.
          I hope that attitude percolates down to the players . . . this regular season is over, for better or for worse. Time to open up a brand new chapter.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Nagy:
            Didn't deserve it. They played harder.
            Not sure tournament will bring new life; they look fried
            They were getting O rebounds & out hustled us in 19-0 run.
            Late game rebounding has consistently been a problem.
            Sargeant: games off helped him get rid of negative vibes. Team would benefit if it could take some time off.
            AC: missed to many easy shots
            Garret: gets run down at end of year; have to rely on him too much in the early part of the year.
            Have to reset the mindset of the team regardless of opponent in tourney, too much negativity.

(above is a summary, not exact quotes & doesn't allow you to hear the tone of his voice in any of the comments)

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

The girls get us up, feeling great, unbeatable, the we look forward to the guys, hanging in there, optomistic, hopeful, then wham. Disgusted, down and out, and fighting amongst ourselves. You would think how the girls play would inspire them to at least try to accomplish what they are doing. God I hate this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
                Nagy:
                Sargeant: games off helped him get rid of negative vibes. Team would benefit if it could take some time off.
                Garret: gets run down at end of year; have to rely on him too much in the early part of the year.
                Have to reset the mindset of the team regardless of opponent in tourney, too much negativity.

(above is a summary, not exact quotes & doesn't allow you to hear the tone of his voice in any of the comments)

This is why I turned my radio off, I really did not want to hear this since you knew it was the truth and forthcoming. We all need some time away from this board, I think plan on going to a movie, and let rabbit boy take over.

Comment

Yeah, I don't think there's anything more that needs to be said about the 2008-09 regular season.

On to the tournament.

Thread closed.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                    I hope that attitude percolates down to the players . . . this regular season is over, for better or for worse. Time to open up a brand new chapter.

Jacks lost at least seven winnable games this year. They won one game they could not have reasonablye be expected to (Iowa State). They could be 19-12, and a third or fourth seed in the tournament. Should we declare that a floor for expectations next year?

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
                      Nagy:

He sounded tired and worn out, don't think he has the answers anymore. I think he's looking forward to next year now.

Comment

Working...
                      X