Looking ahead to 2006/2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking ahead to 2006/2007

I've been hearing Hornby is more of a 2 than a point. Just for purposes of talking about next year's team. He can fill it, but quickness and awareness would possibly prevent him from being a 1.
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

If that is the case than it makes you think we need to go out and find a seasoned point guard from maybe the junior college ranks. I thought with more playing time Frias came on at the end of the year, although he is gone after next year.

Comment

From what I have heard Hornby has great ball handling and makes great passes and can also shoot. Sounds like the point guard that we need. Like to see Hornby Cadwell & Holdren play together, tough to defend if all three can score. Makes it interesting for next year.

Comment

FG% FT% 3FG% PPWS eFG% Poss/40 O-Rating D-Rating RPG BPG APG SPG FPG A/TO TO Rate A/B% B/PF Floor% FT Prod
          8/314 7/165 6/180 8/304 8/317 4/29 8/318 4/261 4/132 7/290 7/261 5/184 4/175 8/293 9/327 8/237 3/212 6/287 8/214
          Independents Rank/National Rank (of 334 teams)
          we did good in some states this year so far. coulda been better numbers.

Comment

Hornby was the one passing the ball to Mo during the dunk contest during midnight madness. Hornby was behind the basket on the track throwing the ball over the backboard. He was also doing a between the leg over the shoulder pass to Steve I believe. He can make the passes but I remember watching a video clip he had on his web page in high school with his shooting from a game. Just don't know how the quickness will be until we see him in a game.
            Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Working...
            X