Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: IUPUI game thread

Originally posted by bballfan54 View Post
    Great games this weekend...just got home from leaving Brookings Sunday Morning...got caught up in an Alberta Clipper and had to overnight in Estevan Saskatchewan.....bit of white knuckle driving from the border....

Go Jacks this weekend on the road....
    Good to hear that you are home safe and sound. Travel from the north of Brookings is certainly more hazzardeous that coming from the south of Brookings like I did for about 20 years. It's not looking too good outside here today. The wind really picked up and is blowing white outs everywhere, so you probably left at the right time. This years winter has been the worst that I have experienced for a while. Makes you want to move back to balmy Nebraska.

Comment

Glad everyone got home safe and sound. Just have to tell you. I talked to Garrett after the game and he was flying high, like everyone else. He was so excited about the crowd and their intensity, it really helped feed the players. We could not be there, but we watched on the internet, and we were just as loud at home!!! Jackrabbit fans keep it up! Even if they are down, keep a cheer going for them. They do hear it, and knowing you are all behind them will help them to victory. Congradulations to the coaches, players, the womens and mens teams, the school , and the town. IUPUI did us in big time last year at their place, we were there. I am so glad the guys came out with the confidence they had and turned the tables! I'm sure there will be many more smiles coming!!! KEEP IT UP GUYS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bbalggc View Post
        Glad everyone got home safe and sound. Just have to tell you. I talked to Garrett after the game and he was flying high, like everyone else. He was so excited about the crowd and their intensity, it really helped feed the players. We could not be there, but we watched on the internet, and we were just as loud at home!!! Jackrabbit fans keep it up! Even if they are down, keep a cheer going for them. They do hear it, and knowing you are all behind them will help them to victory. Congradulations to the coaches, players, the womens and mens teams, the school , and the town. IUPUI did us in big time last year at their place, we were there. I am so glad the guys came out with the confidence they had and turned the tables! I'm sure there will be many more smiles coming!!! KEEP IT UP GUYS!!!!
        Thanks for sharing, and yes the guys need all the support we can give them. I can not think of a reason for not being happy about this past weekend. Thanks you for the Callahan brothers, they are an asset to SDSU bb program, and we hope they get their money's worth in education.

Comment

Originally posted by bballfan54 View Post
          Great games this weekend...just got home from leaving Brookings Sunday Morning...got caught up in an Alberta Clipper and had to overnight in Estevan Saskatchewan.....bit of white knuckle driving from the border....

Go Jacks this weekend on the road....
          Glad you were able to make the games this past weekend and got home safe. This game and the crowd seemed like the days of old. Hope the guys can take the same energy on the road and get at least one win if not two out of the trip.
          Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Working...
          X