Where is Holdren Going To?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where is Holdren Going To?

I know the NDSU men are also playing Minnesota like 2 of the next 3 years, and I heard they are getting $35,000 each game for travelling there. The first game will be the home opener for the Bison. I suppose the Jacks will get the same amount, but anyone know what SDSU will get from Illinois this year?

Keep up the good work Steve and the rest of the Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by sports_buff

Steve, sorry that I posted on here that I heard you were transfering. Instead of allowing the rumor to continue I posted it on here to get to the bottom of the story and thats what I have done. I have now set other people straight who had heard the same thing. Sorry if this thread has put any undue pressure on you or caused you any embarrassment in any way. Good luck next season.
      Buff, you're just exposing more flaws in your character and harming any integrity that might have remained. If your true personality is anything like your behavior on this site I am very concerned about you. I suspect your behavior here is not a true reflection. Admit your intentions and accept responsibility for your irresponsibility or shut your mouth. Further excuses, insults, or pandering are not acceptable. Why is this so hard for you to grasp?
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

*From the Moderator

sports_buff,

Please be more careful with your posting. Submitting unsubstantiated and unfounded rumors of such magnitude is frowned upon. Please consider this a warning.

Comment

I guess Sports_Buff was right after all. I think we all owe him an apology.

Comment

I didn't read this whole thread, but to suggest Holdren would transfer to a Juco college is lame... :-X

Comment

Working...
            X