Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utah State

Official Game thread.

What are the thoughts on the game tonight?

Looking at their team, it looks like it will be much different than Monday night with Utah St. not having as much size as Ark. St. Might be faster paced and more exiting.

I'm looking for the Jacks to show a bit more improvement and hope for the W, although a close game to the end would be almost as important. Two solid home games will really help the future attendance.

Roads look to be clear this time and that could help the crowd. Look forward to my second game this year.

Re: Utah State

I'll be there. I'm still kicking myself for missing the game on Monday.

Should be a fun game. Hopefully attendance is a bit better. Blue Hat, keep the student attendance coming, even with sparse crowds, if the students are there and vocal Frost is a tough place to play.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Traditionally, Utah State has been a very methodical team on offense that will only play fast paced when there are good opportunities. They like to run their half court offense and get good shots out of it. They really try to control the pace of the game in the half-court. Their coach is very well-respected and is known for his detailed system. Not sure how this year's team is coming along as they graduated two very good frontline players and their starting and back-up point guards. Their starting two guard is very good and is scoring a bunch for them this year.

Comment

I will be there with my middle child. She is excited to see a game with dad. I'm hoping to see our second win of the season. I'm expecting to see a better performance than I did against Idaho.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I will be listening along with my husband and Kai's older brother Jamal
          hoping for a good game but they do look big and some of them are 23 years old so they will be stroger I am thinking than some of our young guys ...oh well as long as they play with some heart eh ??

Comment

I know we can play it close with these guys. We have the team to pull of the unthinkable. Monday was a quiz, today is the exam. Even if we have a B performance and lose by a few, I think it gives the team more confidence in it's abilities. Now let's see if we can get Kai, Garrett, Thomas, Mark, and all the Freshmen in the system going and red hot for a long year. I'll see you at Frost.

Comment

We spoke to Kai last night and he told us they are very positive in their thoughts for tonights game...I always send him encouraging e-mails before game day

Comment

Hopefully the crowd will be more vocal tonight, even with 1,500 it should be louder than on Monday. Maybe with a W under the belt....

Comment

The students are vocal . We need more out of the Alums or at least more cowbell.

Comment

Many of these guys went on Morman Missions and thus we will see some more mature players on the court.

Comment

No Terry V Blog (or attendance?) tonight in Brookings as he will be covering the action in Vermillion while Mick Garry is on vacation.

http://blogs.argusleadermedia.com/sports/

"I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979
                        No Terry V Blog (or attendance?) tonight in Brookings as he will be covering the action in Vermillion while Mick Garry is on vacation.

http://blogs.argusleadermedia.com/sports/
                        darn. I have grown fond of reading his blog the day after the game. (if not during)

Comment

OK enough about USD moving up. Our boys have a game to win tonight. Less than 2 hours till tip off.
                          Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

Almost game time!

Comment

We are here

Comment

Working...
                              X