Schilling to SDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Schilling to SDSU

You and me both! I thought I was being clever!
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I was just over at the SI website, and they have the story featured on the home page. Here is the link http://vault.sportsillustrated.cnn.c...9283/index.htm

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
        You and me both! I thought I was being clever!
        I threw a rep back at ya to make up for the dingin' you got...

Comment

Danke, Jack!
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
            Last night Schilling was the "Athlete of the Week" on KDLT. They said that he narrowed his choices down to Augie, Wenona and Northwestern. I don't know why he would go to such a small school. Maybe he likes being a big fish in a little pond. He could be the Deb Remerdy of men's ball.

Rumor I heard was that Augie was a very strong contender, like I said rumor I heard. If those are the three choices I hope Augie lands him.
            MISSOURI VALLEY NATION
            http://missourivalleyfootball.com

South Dakota State University
            http://gojacks.com

Comment

Originally posted by boxerboy View Post
              Seriously now, I have to wonder if Cody Schilling believes he is good enough for Div I ball or any better than what is at SDSU currently. Apparently, he is considered better than his brother Curt or at least higher potential. Curt had a really fine career at my alma mater but not overwhelming. This past year he averaged about 15 points a game and 4 rebounds. These stats are pretty similiar to each of his years as a Red Raider.
              As much as I would like to see him a Jackrabbit I'm not sure he would offer anything different, or better from what is already there. With Sargeant and Moss and the two Callahans already in place where would Schilling play? I have not seen him play but have seen his brother. I wonder if Augie or Div II might not be the right choice for him.
              Putting the April Fool's aside, and noting this post, I believe you might be very close to what SDSU coaching staff is thinking. All I have seen is clips on TV and they dont tell you much, but if we have players in place that he would play behind, not a quick fix at all.

Good luck to Mr. Schilling.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                Apparently someone doesn't have a sense of humor... I got dinged for my Judd Finch joke!

Sidd Finch is the all-time best April Fool's joke! Come on, people! Learn your history!
                Maybe I'm missing something here... but who supposedly "dinged" you. I get the feeling that you think I did. If so that certainly was not my intent.

Comment

I wasn't accusing you... you HAVE a sense of humor!
                  I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
                  X