Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Colton Iverson

Originally posted by NorCalJack
    Cadsev never said anything bad about you Joeboo22.  Your attack on Cadsev was unprovoked.  Now he is gone and his insight left with him.  Now is all we get are your posts asking a bunch of questions and you have no answers.

This board was better before you showed up.

Take a hike!!!
    With it appearing that Colton Iverson is the #1 priority of the SDSU mens basketball program right now I decided to make thread about it. With that I will ask these questions
    1. has sdsu officially offered him a scholarship?
    2. Is Colton planning on playing again with the Heat this summer, I heard he had alot of fun last year with that summer team coached by lance friesen.
    3. Does that fact that his dad is a legend at the U endanger any chance of Nagy landing him.
    4. Has any other D-1 colleges offered him a scholarship or even scouted him?
    5. What are his stats this year? I know hes had an up and down season it doesn't help personal stats with the pace of AA basketball though.
    6. Is it true he has set up an official visit to brookings?

Well if it makes you feel better I will try to answer my own questions.

1.Yes SDSU has offered him a scholarship-- according to people on this board
    2. Yes he will be playing with the heat according to this board and his sister
    3. This one is more of a conversation starter. I believe this, in a perfect world Chuck would love for his son to go to USD but knows that durring a transition period would not be the time to go. He also knows that SDSU is a great program and Nagy is a great coach but also has to look out what is best for his son. Maybe SDSU isn't his best option as of now I believe Chuck wants to wait to see what options open up for his son and his status with the U will not effect on weather or not SDSU is considered.
    4. Well according to people on this board NDSU has offered him a scholarship, I heard big 10 and 12 scouts watched him this summer but non have made the trip up to yankton to watch a game.
    5. Stats this year I have no clue but if somebody that is familer with the Bucks they could maybe know this.
    6.Well I heard that he is planning on going up to brookings after his season ends but according to a post on here it will not be an official visit.

Ok I will answer my own ?'s if that makes you happy.

Comment

Joeboo, i don't know if you have the answer, but at least you're still posting. People, personally attack you, but you continue putting out posts. You have integrity compared to many of the others who post on this board.
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

thanks man its people like you that keep me going

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack
          Joeboo, i don't know if you have the answer, but at least you're still posting.  People, personally attack you, but you continue putting out posts.  You have integrity compared to many of the others who post on this board.
          Now, no one be offended, I welcome new poster but please leave the juvenile stuff behind. Its really frustrating to have to sort through the clutter to get anything from a number of topics. Just grow up a little bit. I have had to learn patience when it comes to interpreting posts on a web forum and I would recommend the same for others. Think before you post.

As for Colt, NDSU has the jump on us. They contacted the family before we did. Nagy is trying to make up ground now. I attended a baseball fundraiser in Yankton last night (got a Roger Clemens autographed baseball) and spoke to several individuals close to the family, this is my understanding. I don't think we are out of the picture but we're behind right now.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Joeboo22 has earned a one-month suspension from the board.

Additionally, this thread is locked.

Here's a hint to everyone: when I post as Admin, I MEAN IT.

-filbert

Comment

Working...
            X