Colton Iverson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colton Iverson

With it appearing that Colton Iverson is the #1 priority of the SDSU mens basketball program right now I decided to make thread about it. With that I will ask these questions
    1. has sdsu officially offered him a scholarship?
    2. Is Colton planning on playing again with the Heat this summer, I heard he had alot of fun last year with that summer team coached by lance friesen.
    3. Does that fact that his dad is a legend at the U endanger any chance of Nagy landing him.
    4. Has any other D-1 colleges offered him a scholarship or even scouted him?
    5. What are his stats this year? I know hes had an up and down season it doesn't help personal stats with the pace of AA basketball though.
    6. Is it true he has set up an official visit to brookings?

Re: Colton Iverson

Good questions. I guess that I'd just like to know a little more about him.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

1. Yes
      2. Yes

4. NDSU for sure - they got a heard start on the Jacks. There will probably be more after this summer though. I wouldn't expect him to pick a school until after their summer season is over.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22
        With it appearing that Colton Iverson is the #1 priority of the SDSU mens basketball program right now I decided to make thread about it. With that I will ask these questions
        1. has sdsu officially offered him a scholarship?
        2. Is Colton planning on playing again with the Heat this summer, I heard he had alot of fun last year with that summer team coached by lance friesen.
        3. Does that fact that his dad is a legend at the U endanger any chance of Nagy landing him.
        4. Has any other D-1 colleges offered him a scholarship or even scouted him?
        5. What are his stats this year? I know hes had an up and down season it doesn't help personal stats with the pace of AA basketball though.
        Well Joeboo22 I've been reading your posts for the last few weeks and I'm not too sure that you really have added any value to the board. Is all you do is ask questions and it appears you don't really know much of anything. The only person on this board that could answer most of your questions was Cadsev and you ran him off the board because you have some personal vandetta against him. I wish you would ban yourself and stop cluttering the board.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Its people like you that irratate me, because me and cadsev have had problems in the past and he can't grow up and understand that on a public forum you are going to get some heat and have to live with it. Its like he thinks hes better then everybody and when somebody takes him head on if he can't scare them enough by finding out who they are where there from and where they live and calling them he leaves. Well i'm tougher then that and im not going to get bullied off of a board. I asked honest ?'s I believe other people on this board could answer them somebody already answered some of them. I have obayed the board rules and until I deserve to get kicked off I won't be banning myself anytime soon.

Comment

Cadsev never said anything bad about you Joeboo22. Your attack on Cadsev was unprovoked. Now he is gone and his insight left with him. Now is all we get are your posts asking a bunch of questions and you have no answers.

This board was better before you showed up.

Take a hike!!!
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

You ask some good questions Joeboe22, I wish you had handled your beef with Cadsev through PM's or off the board. Nobody can match the insight he provided.

Comment

Enough.

Joeboo22: discussion by you of Cadsev in any way, direct or indirect, is now strictly off-limits on this board. Take your vendetta elsewhere. Consider yourself warned.

Comment

Well Joeboo22 I've been reading your posts for the last few weeks and I'm not too sure that you really have added any value to the board. Is all you do is ask questions and it appears you don't really know much of anything. The only person on this board that could answer most of your questions was Cadsev and you ran him off the board because you have some personal vandetta against him. I wish you would ban yourself and stop cluttering the board.
                  This isn't third grade recess at Medary Elementary. I don't know Cadsev personally, but if he chooses not to post on this board because of some playground bullies that's his business. And what business is it of yours to tell someone to take a hike? There isn't anyone on this board that's going to win Pulitzer for their posting. The board is what it is, not all that serious. Chill out a bit.

Comment

Come on, people. Don't make me lock this thread.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Official visits, as termed by the NCAA where the institution pays for travel expenses, can't be made until a prospects senior year of high school. Prospects can go whereever they want on an unofficial visit at any time though.

Comment

Its people like you that irratate me, because me and cadsev have had problems in the past and he can't grow up and understand that on a public forum you are going to get some heat and have to live with it. Its like he thinks hes better then everybody and when somebody takes him head on if he can't scare them enough by finding out who they are where there from and where they live and calling them he leaves. Well i'm tougher then that and im not going to get bullied off of a board. I asked honest ?'s I believe other people on this board could answer them somebody already answered some of them. I have obayed the board rules and until I deserve to get kicked off I won't be banning myself anytime soon.
                        I don't know joeboo nor cadsev, but I can easily tell which one I would listen to on the board. Whether he was biased or not, cadsev certainly provided great insight to the whole recruiting scene and I will miss him. Until joeboo22 shows me he can spell irritate , changes his grammar to make sense of some of his sentences, learns how to spell obeyed (and the many other words he has mispelled in earlier posts), I know I will just skip over his posts. He's welcome to post, as is anybody, and maybe I'm too much of a purist, but I do believe he would make a slightly better impression with more lucid writing.

Comment

Well I clearly said that Cadsev has more insight then me, did I not? Its just people in general need to understand that you are going to get heat on this board and have to live it. I do and I expect everybody else to. I thought I took care of Cadsev through P.M.in its just taking care of all of you thinking its my fault he left. I'm sorry if I made him leave if that makes anybody else feel better about the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack
                            [quote author=joeboo22 link=1170451276/0#0 date=1170451276]With it appearing that Colton Iverson is the #1 priority of the SDSU mens basketball program right now I decided to make thread about it. With that I will ask these questions

Official visits, as termed by the NCAA where the institution pays for travel expenses, can't be made until a prospects senior year of high school.  Prospects can go whereever they want on an unofficial visit at any time though.[/quote]

Ok thanks for the insight.

Comment

If cadsev was really a person of integrity he could defend himself. It's sad he needs other people to defend him. I would rather have joeboo then cadsev. Joeboo is a true jacks fan. God bless you Joeboo, you're afraid of no one. You don't run into a little hole and hide.
                              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
                              X