Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crowd Size in Fargo

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
    I found the IUPUI total to be interesting. They've got a hell of a team and they are averaging under a 1,000.

If SDSU had a team doing that well, what do you think we would draw? 4,000 average? 5,000?

With numbers like that in the conference, Frost Arena coulld become the toughest arena in the league when the team gets back to its winning ways!

SUPERBUNNY
    The capacity of IUPUI's gym is just over 1200!!!! Chew on that!

Comment

I know, I know this is thread drift but how can you be a Division I school and have a gym that holds 1200? That's NAIA sized! I'll bet that little gym rocks though!

My prediction is 5,900 at BSA to watch the Jacks beat the Buffalo Chips on a last second Ben Beran fadeaway from 12 feet for a 69-68 win!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
        My prediction is 5,900 at BSA to watch the Jacks beat the Buffalo Chips on a last second Ben Beran fadeaway from 12 feet for a 69-68 win!

SUPERBUNNY
        I really hate to miss that, especially since the BSA is way closer than Frost for me. Unfortunately the game starts at 7:00 and I work til at least 7:00. It's a good thing I can catch most of the game on TV.

Looking pretty hard at going to the ladies game on Saturday. I wouldn't think tickets would be too difficult for that one. The youngest son lives in Fargo, maybe I can talk him into getting some ribs before the game.

GO BIG GO BLUE GO JACKS
        An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
        US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Working...
        X