At IUPUI-Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: At IUPUI-Men

I too believe that we have decent potential with our younger players, we just have to keep them. I dread the end of every semester as the T word (transfer) scares the day lights out of me.

Comment

I am on the bandwagon here also. We just are not the caliber of team that played this past weekend. The team, players and coaches, need our support. We need to make every effort to be at the games to support them and stay after and thank them for thanking us after the games.

Comment

We were at the game and it was hard to watch. Like Garrett told me after the game, he said, "watching them play,reminded me of our state team senior year, we were the team to beat, we had the experience, the confidence in each other, and the skill to win". Now I know how the other teams felt that faced us." And I told him that that can happen again. I truly believe that each one of them has to believe that they have the potential to win. They have to know that a few missed shots is not the end of the night, or a turnover will put them on the bench, make them give it back to you!!! Set the picks, help on the defense, make your free throws, and believe in yourselves, your coaches, and your fans!! I am bringing Griff to school on Tuesday, I was going to come home on Wed. but I really want to stay for the game on Thursday. I want to see them come out with determination, confidence, and to work through and come back with heart, the heart I know they have!! Let's all go out and support them. It will mean alot to them.

Comment

Originally posted by bbalggc View Post
          We were at the game and it was hard to watch. Like Garrett told me after the game, he said, "watching them play,reminded me of our state team senior year, we were the team to beat, we had the experience, the confidence in each other, and the skill to win". Now I know how the other teams felt that faced us." And I told him that that can happen again. I truly believe that each one of them has to believe that they have the potential to win. They have to know that a few missed shots is not the end of the night, or a turnover will put them on the bench, make them give it back to you!!! Set the picks, help on the defense, make your free throws, and believe in yourselves, your coaches, and your fans!! I am bringing Griff to school on Tuesday, I was going to come home on Wed. but I really want to stay for the game on Thursday. I want to see them come out with determination, confidence, and to work through and come back with heart, the heart I know they have!! Let's all go out and support them. It will mean alot to them.
          Couldn't agree with you more. Go Rabbits.

Comment

Originally posted by bbalggc View Post
            HOPE YOU STAY FOR THE GAME WE WILL BE THERE WE CAN CHEER TOGETHER

Comment

Working...
            X