Centenary, at Shreveport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Centenary, at Shreveport

Hamilton at the FT line with 12 seconds left. Need him to miss both.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Congrats Kai on a career night!

Hopefully we can pull out the W!
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

He made them both, gonna come up short tonight. Damn, damn, damn.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Kai got another rebound (20?) and has 28 points now, FT missed and Kai got the board. 3 pointer to tie???

80-77 and we have the ball, I hope I typed to soon.

Comment

Wow!

I wish I coulda just seen that Kai board, put back and foul!

FT No. GOOD!

Jacks down by 3!

Kai with his own board on the FT!!!

OMG....I just had a heart attack!
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Callhan's 3 blocked, we lose. Great effort but a loss. Damn, damn, damn.

Comment

Man...another block! What a heartbreaker!

Nice Summit League debut Rabbits! Congrats on the career night Kai.....wish we'da got you the W.

Man, when we rebound good, we turn it over, when we don't turn it over, we can't get the boards.

Comment

Too bad he couldn't at least got the shot off and had a chance. Good D by the Gents. They really play aggressive and not afraid of trying to block shots. Jacks played a good game. Need to watch the turnovers and keep pressure on. Too bad we lost, but we still were in the game till then end. The wins will come...

Comment

I love Callahan, don't get me wrong, but with the night Kai had, you gotta give the ball to him down by 3 with 2 seconds left, don't you?

Oh well. Woulda coulda shoulda.

I love Jackrabbit Athletics!

Comment

I was impressed with the Gents, have some really quick guys and some good shooters.

The Jacks looked good tonight, still need to work on the defense though, it cost us this game again.

Tough loss but can't dwell on it too long, have another conference game coming up in two days again!

Comment

wow missed a lot of the game in the sound department but followed it on the centenary link anyway good game jacks way to go ....

Comment

Originally posted by rodrawks View Post
                          I love Callahan, don't get me wrong, but with the night Kai had, you gotta give the ball to him down by 3 with 2 seconds left, don't you?

Oh well. Woulda coulda shoulda.

I love Jackrabbit Athletics!
                          Kai has a little more height, probably could have got that shot off. But, can't do anything about it now. When not having any timeouts left, its a tough situation.

Comment

The Jacks did play well and fought 'til the end. I was looking at the schedule and this road trip to Centenary and Oral Roberts may be the toughest for the men this year in conference play. If we start off 0-2 on the road I will not be too upset. Kia had a huge night and I hope we can win one on Saturday.

Go State!!!
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Other conference scores

Oakland over UMKC 114-105 in overtime
                              ORU over NDSU 69-57
                              IPFW over SUU 74-66

Comment

Just got back to the luxurious Rodeway Inn, and only have two things to say:

Turnovers and defense.

Too many of the first, not quite enough of the second.

Great effort by the Jacks. It almost felt like a conference game! I say almost because the few folks--under 900--in attendance really didn't know anything about us. Give them a year or two . . .

There were maybe six or eight State fans there. One guy kept starting "Let's Go Rabbits." After the game I started a rousing rendition of State Cadence ("One, two, three, four, tell the people who you're for!")

Nice people in Shreveport--more Jacks fans need to come down next year and enjoy some Southern hospitality.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X