Centenary, at Shreveport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Centenary, at Shreveport

Well sounds like the Canuck got a bit loud last night, must have a bit of his mother in him after all

Comment

Last night...albeit a loss...this Jackrabbit team became Kai William's Team...And my friends, that's a good thing for the future!

Go Jacks!!
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Someone mentoned Berte aggravated his knee and that is why he didn't play? I don't think Bassett got in the game either? We are going to need Berte in the ORU game and Minneapolis as they have some long athletic players that he matches up against well.

Comment

Nagy said he felt they both didn't come to play in practice, so they rode the bench in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by bballfan54 View Post
            Well sounds like the Canuck got a bit loud last night, must have a bit of his mother in him after all
            I was happy to read that in Terry's article. We need some leadership.

Comment

I know Kai had a career night last night with 28 points and 18 rebounds and those stats by themselves is impressive, but he played 38 minutes and had zero turnovers. That stat is as impressive as the points and rebounds he had. Nice showing by the Super Soph. in his first of many Summit League games.

Go Kai!!!

Go State!!!
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Working...
              X