Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit TV

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
    This is the first time I have seen the score at the top of the screen. I like it.
    I think thats something new, nice to have both the score and the clock/shot clock at all times. The video is a bit grainy, but definitely good enough to enjoy the game. Imming is coming through loud and clear tonight too.

Comment

Picture was grainy on my DLP. Going to try it on the LCD next game. May be a little better. Acceptable is a good way to describe it. Summit league here we come.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

We thought that we had to listen to some bad announcers during our first football game. I switched over the the double header NDSU at Idaho games. We are very fortunate to have Steve Imming (second time I've mentioned that tonight).
        Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Don't switch over, if you do hit the mute button. Painful to say the least.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I switched over to the NDSU at Idaho game too. One thing I did like was the full screen shot of the scoreboard during timeouts. That would be really nice in cases where the audio doesn't work.

I tried to watch Mayville State at NDSU the other night. There was no audio and no scoreboard shots. I got in during the second half and never did see the score other than a couple updates on bisonville.

At the end of the game the Idaho announcers compared themselves to Madden and Sumeral (sp?) so they must be a lot better at football play by play
            An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
            US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Working...
            X