Summit TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit TV

Jacks games have all worked with various results.... A couple of the games were good 1 guys game didn't have audio, 1 womens game had audio with techno music with it.... Other schools haves I have not had as good of luck with.....

Comment

I have generally been pleased with Summit TV. You get what you pay for. For fifty bucks for the whole season for the whole League you get a fuzzy picture and there are some freeze-ups. But its better than just listening on the radio. No offense Steve Imming. Summit TV proves that you'd be a great TV play-by-play guy too!

I've watched parts of games from other schools with similar results -- not as good without Steve doing the play-by-play. I watched part of a Centenary game with no play-by-play at all. Unfortunately the arena announcer didn't come through well enough to understand and the scoreboard picture was just a bit too fuzzy to read the numbers.
      Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

I think I'm just going to go ahead and purchase the season package. I want to see as many games as possible and at $50 its less than a tank of gas. I'm going to run the feed across my big screen, should be alright. I'd rather be at Frost but life isn't perfect.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          I think I'm just going to go ahead and purchase the season package. I want to see as many games as possible and at $50 its less than a tank of gas. I'm going to run the feed across my big screen, should be alright. I'd rather be at Frost but life isn't perfect.
          I'm pretty happy with Summit TV.

Luckily, tonight I get to go to Frost. We're taking our son to his second-ever Jackrabbit game. He's been to one women's game and tonight he'll see his first men's game. He's 3, so basically his love/hate relationship with the Jackrabbit mascot is his main interest, aside from the SDSU ice cream. He's fascinated with, but frightened of the bunny.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
            I'm pretty happy with Summit TV.

Luckily, tonight I get to go to Frost. We're taking our son to his second-ever Jackrabbit game. He's been to one women's game and tonight he'll see his first men's game. He's 3, so basically his love/hate relationship with the Jackrabbit mascot is his main interest, aside from the SDSU ice cream. He's fascinated with, but frightened of the bunny.
            I'm having a little trouble signing up. I've entered all my info and I get nothing. Interesting.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

I'm having a little trouble signing up. I've entered all my info and I get nothing. Interesting.
              I had the same problem a couple weeks ago. I tried signing up just before a game and it seems like the site is too busy to handle the request. Keep trying, you will knwo when it goes through cause you will get the acknowledgement.

Comment

I just signed up and am listening to Steve interview Nagy for the pregame, hope this means I won't have trouble watching. I wish I could have made it to the game but didn't want to risk driving.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack View Post
                  I just signed up and am listening to Steve interview Nagy for the pregame, hope this means I won't have trouble watching. I wish I could have made it to the game but didn't want to risk driving.
                  I got signed up but I don't have any audio or video.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack View Post
                    I have WNAX audio (loud and clear) and am watching folks coming into Frost . . .
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I got signed up but I don't have any audio or vidoe.

You did launch media player and click on live events?

Comment

Mediaplayer just says transitioning and then ready. No video, no audio, any advice?

Comment

I'm not much of a computer expert, maybe try closing it and relaunching.

Comment

I reloaded mediaplayer and now its working. Picture leaves quite a bit to be desired but its video.

Comment

This is the first time I have seen the score at the top of the screen. I like it.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Glad you got on. Sucks not being there when you only live an hour away but the video is better than just radio.

Comment

Working...
                                X