2024-2025 Lineup/Rotation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post

I personally look at it more as replacing Apple than Kyle. WKIII was just so dynamic, that is going to be hard to duplicate.
    Barnhart fits the Appel role better as he can play facing the basket and has a perimeter game. Cluff looks to be more of the back to the basket low post player.

Comment

• Originally posted by da_coach View Post
      Big man signing is official.

Oscar Cluff.

Played 20 minutes a game for Washington state, avged 7 points a game on a NCAA tournament team. Solid!
      I'm already a fan from just watching his you tube videos. I look for those minutes to go up as well as PPG, especially in the Summit. Skilled, physical, articulate.

Comment

• Considering the graduation and portal losses from this past season, the Jacks had a lot of holes to fill. Next year's roster is shaping up really nicely, though. The Jacks should be in contention again!
        This space for lease.

Comment

• Here was a good article about Oscar Cluff I found. Learned a lot about him. WSU Cougar Cluff has come long way from Cochise College (tucson.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
            There will be a walk on for year 1. Look for one more portal player.
            Think it has to be a portal player? Bigticket mentioned a(n experienced) PG. I'm wondering if SDSU is back in the hunt for 6'6 G/F Andrell Burton Jr. since he was released from his NLI with Drake and twitter tea leaves say WVU isn't in contact with him.

Comment

• I think we may now be the favorite to win the Summit League again.

Comment

• Originally posted by peavy View Post

Think it has to be a portal player? Bigticket mentioned a(n experienced) PG. I'm wondering if SDSU is back in the hunt for 6'6 G/F Andrell Burton Jr. since he was released from his NLI with Drake and twitter tea leaves say WVU isn't in contact with him.
                Good call!

http://twitter.com/Slim_Sav2024/stat...70353531936949

Comment

• The piece the Jacks haven't had for a few years is the bigger athletic wing players like Flatten and Tellinghuisen. Now they are bringing in two with Burton and Hadnot. This is what we need against teams like Iowa State in the tournament.

Comment

• Does this mean we are done adding? I'm assuming Squires is walking on, but do we know if Wilkinson is on scholarship for sure next season? Seems like since we lost five to the portal and have only added three, we should have room for one more.

Comment

• Looking a bit like a reload at this point. Cluff sure looks like a player that could be a force in the summit. Have to think that a few of the incoming freshman or redshirts are going to be solid right away - just need 2 to be ready. We know Mors, Gary, and Barnhart are at the very least serviceable with a chance to take the next step. Starting to look up after the doom and gloom with transfers of Kyle and Mayo.

Comment

I think somebody must have had insider information !

Comment

Does this mean we are done adding? I'm assuming Squires is walking on, but do we know if Wilkinson is on scholarship for sure next season? Seems like since we lost five to the portal and have only added three, we should have room for one more.
                          When he committed, Squires stated it was a scholarship offer. Now, whether that would include a redshirt season or not, who knows….

Comment

• Originally posted by DieselJacks View Post

When he committed, Squires stated it was a scholarship offer. Now, whether that would include a redshirt season or not, who knows….
                            This could very well be, I just don't get how we had 15 players on the 24/25 roster at one point.

Comment

This could very well be, I just don't get how we had 15 players on the 24/25 roster at one point.
                              2 of those could be playing for Augie now.
                              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

• Burton is a huge get. 3 * recruit. Is that our 3rd one? (Dykstra/Mayo/him?)

I think it's time for a RE-Vote for the starting 5!

I know we're a long ways from the season, and none of these guys have played together yet in meaningful minutes... but we are (IMO) the favorites in the Summit again.

What a coup from the Coaching Staff. Burton and Cluff are immediate impact...and if the kid from Wisconsin can shoot like he's capable...should be athletic enough in the Summit. (Big 10 is another story)

Those are 3 outrageously good signings. (now let's hope they turn out.)

Comment

Working...
                                X